Chapter 15

Vic's POV:
The next morning I wake up kind of early. I turn my head to the right and see that the clock is 8 am. Kellin is still peacefully asleep next to me with his head on my chest and his leg draped over mine.

He's holding onto me with his arms that I can clearly see the scars on from this angle. It makes me sad that his body is covered in them but it makes me happy that he's comfortable enough around me to not hide them.

I kiss his head before taking his hand, playing with the ring. I still can't believe last night happened. I'm feeling as if we got engaged.

Kellin makes a small noise that has me thinking he's about to wake up but instead he just crawls closer to me until he's literally sleeping on top of me.

A smile spreads on my lips from how damn adorable this boy is, and the fact that he is all mine.

Kellin's POV:
In the morning I wake up slowly from hearing voices in Vic's room.

"How did it go Viccy poo!? Come on, tell us!" Tony says.

"Like, we see it went well cause he's sleeping on you, but details!" Jaime adds making me blush as I think back to what happened last night.

"Guys, shush! Kellin's still sleeping. I'll tell you when he's awake," I hear my boyfriend say from underneath me. I hadn't realize until now that I literally was laying right on top of him.

I hear the guys groan in response before walking out of the room and closing the door.

"I know that you're awake," Vic whispers close to my ear.

"No. I'm sleeping."

He chuckles at me and I can't help but smile too and lift my head to look at him. He's as beautiful as always.

"Then why did you tell them I was sleeping?"

"Because, I wanted them to leave."

"And why's that?" I ask him with a teasing smile.

"So I could do this." Vic presses his lips softly against mine, moving his hands up and down my waist giving me goosebumps and I tangle my fingers in his hair.

As we stop kissing I look at my hand smiling like a goof at the ring placed there. Vic seems to notice what I'm looking at so he takes my hand in his and squeezes it in a loving way. I smile and peck his cheek before putting my head on his chest again.

"Kells we should get up, get something to eat," he tells me and I groan in response, I know we should get up but Vic is so comfortable to be on.

"Kells if you don't get up I will start to tickle you," Vic threatens making me jump out of the bed fast enough to almost fall down to the floor.

Vic chuckles at me before getting up as well. He places his hands at my waist and pecks my lips before sliding his hand into mine and leading me to his closet.

"You want to borrow something?" he asks and I nod so he takes out two t-shirts.
T-shirt...

"Um, do you have any long sleeves?" I ask as I wrap my arms around myself. It feels okay for Vic to see my arms but I don't want the others to see them.

"Oh.. I don't really have that many. But I think I have one." He reaches into a drawer shuffling through it before taking out a pastel pink sweat top making me raise an eyebrow at him in question.

"I fucked up doing laundry okay?" he says with a pout making me giggle before accepting the shirt and pulling it over my head.

"Damn. You literally manage to look both hot and adorable in that at the same time, how?" Vic smirks. I blush and look down at the floor, playing with the ends of the sweaters arms.