Chapter 20

My hand slipped again :)...

Vic's POV:

Kellin's alarm went off probably twenty minutes ago meaning we should really get up, this is our first day in college and I don't think the professors will be very happy if we're late. Yet I never want to leave this bed.

Kellin and I have spent the last ten minute laying on our sides facing each other. Our foreheads are pressed together and we're totally lost in the other's eyes. 

Kellin opens his mouth and I get ready for him saying something about that we should get up but instead he ends up sneezing. Me totally not being prepared lets out an embarrassingly high pitched scream and throw myself back, a bit too far.

I end up falling off the bed with a loud thud as my back hits the floor and I let out a groan. Kellin recovers from his sneeze and he immediately starts laughing loudly at me. He clutches his stomach and in between laughs I think he's trying to ask me if I'm fine which doesn't go too well.

He rolls around on the bed before he's close to the edge so I grab his wrist and before he has the time to react I pull him off the bed. He lands practically on top of me with a groan and I chuckle at him.

Kellin looks up at me with a pout so I kiss him before sitting up with him in my lap.

"We should get ready," I tell Kellin who lets out a whine.

"I don't want too Viccyy.." 

I roll my eyes at him before standing up with some struggles, still holding him in my arms. I put Kellin down on the bed before throwing some clothes at him before I change into some clothes as well. We brush our hair and such before hurrying to the dining area where they will be serving breakfast in two minutes.

After breakfast I am the whiny one since Kellin and I have different classes and I don't want to not see him. Our classes begins in only a few minutes but I don't want to let go of him. My arms are wrapped around his waist and he is trying to make me let go while giggling at me.

"Viic, class begins in like a minute you idiot."

"I don't want to let go, I'm gonna miss you."

Kellin sighs and rolls his eyes at me. I know that I am annoying right now but I also know that I don't care that I'm annoying. 

"Vic, let go."

"Why?"

Kellin looks around to make sure no one is paying attention to us before leaning in closer to my ear, whispering.

"Cause if you let me go now, we can do some really fun things later.." he says, biting his bottom lip and looking at me with innocent eyes.

"Hmm, what things exactly?" I ask, growing curious to his suggestion.

"We can do whatever you want, I can do whatever you want and you can do whatever you want to me.." he trails off and I groan.

I let go of him, knowing that if I stay so close to him for only a second longer I'll get visibly horny.

"Can't wait for this day to be over," I tell Kellin before kissing him one last time and hurrying off to my class.

Kellin's POV:

Vic leaves for his class and I enter mine, sitting down next to Mike who has this class with me.

"Dude, what took you so long?" he questions as I sit down next to him the second before the professor comes into the room.

"Vic," I say with a shrug and Mike looks at me all judgy.