Chapter 14

Kellin's POV:

I wake up by the sun shining into my room at the hospital and turn around to look what time it is. I see the clock showing the time 10:32 am. In about half an hour a nurse will come here to check up on me.

I don't really do anything while waiting for the nurse who's name I've learned is Molly. She soon enters my room with a smile on her face.

"Hi Kellin," she says, or actually she almost sings it.

"Hi Molly, you seem happy today."

"Well I'm happy for you, you're allowed to go home today."

Her words surprise me, I thought that I'd have to be here way longer but I guess this week has helped me enough for me to go home again. I myself also know that my parents and Vic won't let me out of their sight in some time to make sure I won't do anything to hurt myself again.

"Really?!" I say, smiling just as big as she is.

"Yes." I stand up to hug her and she gladly accepts my hug.

Before being let out of the hospital I had to sign a few papers and so did my parents. It was mostly that I'd continue to go see my therapist twice a week, not be home alone and if I didn't come to my therapist the hospital might take me back. I was also told that I'd have to keep taking my medicine which was something I definitely didn't want to but I still agreed to it by signing the paper.

My parents had come to the hospital to sign some papers, agreeing to the same things I did before we finally were on our way home. It was a quiet car ride but in a comfortable way, I spent the whole time hugging the teddybear I got from Vic.

As soon as we got home I felt exhausted even though I had managed to sleep through the entire night. I know Vic's schedule by heart so I know that's it's almost two hours until he gets back from school, therefore I decide to lie down on my bed and sleep some more.

Vic's POV:

During lunch break today I got a text from Mary telling me that Kellin was released from the hospital today. Excitement filled my body as I heard this and knew I can give him the ring soon. Even though I wanted to go to Kellin's place as soon as possible I know my parents wouldn't be too happy about me skipping so I patiently stayed the rest of the day.

As soon as school ended I was off to Kellin's house, not even bothering to say goodbye to anyone. Luckily Kellin only lived about a ten minute walk away from school so it didn't take long for me to get to his house.

When I knocked on the door I soon found Mary opening it for me, giving me a smile.

"Hey Vic."

"Hi, can I see Kellin?

"Of course, he's upstairs."

I nod, smiling before hurrying upstairs to Kellin's bedroom. His door is open and I'm just about to walk in and talk to him when I see him asleep on his bed, cuddling the teddybear. I stop where I am to look at him, (in a non creepy way). His hair has fallen onto his face and every time he breathes out it flies away from his face, before landing against his cheek again.

"God, he's beautiful.." I mumble to myself but as I hear someone awe behind me I turn to see Mary standing there. She walks over to stand next to me and we both stand in the doorway to Kellin's room, me still looking at Kellin.

"You really love him don't you?" His mother asks from besides me and I realize that all this time her eyes have been on me as I was watching Kellin.

"More than anything."

"Well, I'm really glad he has you Vic."

I look at her again, trying to see if she means what she just said and it seems as if she did.