Chapter 9

Kellin's POV:
I wake up the next morning in my favorite spot, Vic's embrace. We're only in our boxers from last night and I smile at the memory of our date. It was perfect if you ask me, just staying home eating chips, cuddling with Vic and watching movies.

The fact that I also lost my virginty to Vic and we said 'I love you' for the first time just made it an even better night. I've never felt so close to someone before.

I snuggle my head into Vic's neck and take in his smell, he smells nice after the shower and also he just smells Vic.

He groans underneath me and his eyelids start to flutter open. I trail peck kisses on his cheek and jaw making him wake up completley.

"Goodmorning beautiful," he says in his deep morning voice.

"Goodmorning," I whisper before laying my head on his chest and wrapping my arms around him. Acting like some kind of clingy pet.

"So what do you want to do today Kells?" Vic asks while playing with my hair.

"Nothing. I just want to stay here in bed with you all day."

"Okay, but I'm hungry so can we at least go have breakfast?" he asks and just as he says it his stomach growls to prove his point.

"Nope, not yet," I mumble into his warm chest.

"Come on Kells, we can make some breakfast and bring it back up so we can eat in the bed."

"Not yet, I'm not done cuddling you so you're not allowed to leave me."

Vic chuckles at me, probably because I'm acting like a child. "So you're going to make me stay in bed by aggressively cuddling me or what?" he asks with another chuckle.

"Yep," I say, popping the p.

Vic whines as he throws his head back onto his pillow. "You're annoying, he mutters.

"I know, but you still love me," I tease him.

He opens his eyes and looks at me with a smile. He leans down to peck my lips sweetly before pulling away again. "That I do. But I still want breakfast"

Me not being ready for it doesn't even have time to react before Vic sits up with me still pressed against him. He holds me up by my thighs as he easily lifts me up and starts walking to the stairs.

"No no no no no! Vic you're gonna drop me!" I shout as he reaches the top of the stairs.

"No I won't, I've carried you in these stairs at least fifteen times Kells." I still don't trust that he won't drop me so I cling onto him like a sloth, moving further up his body. From my new position I notice all the marks on his back.

At first being as naive as I am I don't understand where they come from, until I realize they come from me. I was dragging my nails across his back last night. Oops.. Now that I think about it though I haven't even looked in a mirror today, I probably have some kind of marks too.

Vic reaches the bottom of the stairs and goes to the kitchen where he puts me down on one of the bar stools.

"Vic, just so you know, you should really put on a shirt before the guys come home," I tell him as he's searching the fridge with his back to me.

"Why?" he asks oblivious. I look down as I feel myself blushing.

"I kind of left scratch marks all over your back..." I say shyly.

"Oh.. Well if you don't want them to see our marks from yesterday I would advise you to put on a polo shirt," he says and smirks at me.

I stare at him with wide eyes before standing from the chair to go look at myself in a mirror. But as soon as I stand up I feel a pain in my lower back and, other parts almost making me collapse on the floor if it wasn't for Vic catching me.