Chapter 17

Tony's POV:

"Kellin!! Prom is in two weeks, two freaking weeks!" I shout as I run down the stairs at Mike's and Vic's house.

"Hello, we are also here," Vic says

"Hi!" I smile before turning to Kellin but not before seeing Vic roll his eyes at me.

"We have to go shopping for clothes today, Taylor is coming too. She's getting ready right now," I inform him. All three of us slept here last night, not that that's unusual for me and Kellin though.

"Wait what about us then, why can't we go with you?" Jaime asks in confusion and I roll my eyes at how unaware he is.

"Because, you're our dates and are therefore not allowed to see us in what we're wearing before prom," I tell him and place a hand on my hip.

Jaime shrugs and seems to get it cause he doesn't ask anything more.

"I love it when you're sassy," Mike tells me. He's probably referring to the hand on my hip. He comes over to kiss me before placing his breakfast plate in the dishwasher and goes upstairs.

"So Kellin, are you up for it? Please!"

"Fine, but Vic haven't even asked me to prom yet.." he says trailing off at the end and I turn my head to Vic, looking at him sternly.

The idiot sits there with his mouth full of cereal as he raises his hands in defense before holding up a finger telling me to wait. He chews what's in his mouth before speaking up.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I didn't even know I had to ask, I though it was obvious Kellin and I were going together," he says and I almost slap the back of his head. And by almost I mean I totally slapped the back of his head.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"You were being stupid. It doesn't matter that you're dating you still gotta ask your boyfriend to prom. So while we are shopping today I hope you can come up with a good promposal."

I see that Kellin is blushing slightly beside me but he's smiling and he hasn't asked me to shut up so he seems to agree with me.

"But I just came up with a promise ring proposal.." Vic whines like the child he is.

This time Kellin gives him the stern boyfriend look and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Promposal coming right up, I love you baby," Vic rushes out before doing the same as Mike earlier did. Kissing Kellin and putting his plate in the dishwasher before hurrying upstairs.

"Damn, you two really have your boyfriends wrapped around your finger, don't you?" Jaime asks, seeming kind of impressed.

"Yep," Kellin and I say simultaneously with a shrug of our shoulders.

*

"Okay, we have finally found clothes for you guys, now can you please help me find a dress?" Taylor asks me and Kellin.

We have been at the mall for about two hours and me and Kellin has already found suits to wear for the prom. Now it was only the hardest part left, finding Taylor a dress. She had already tried on a few in the previous stores we've been to but was yet to find one that she really wanted.

We all walk into the next store, splitting up to find dresses Taylor might like. This is something we've done for the last half an hour simply because we're all getting tired of being here and just want to go home after finding a damn dress. Or maybe get something to eat before cause I'm getting hungry.

After maybe twenty minutes we have all found some dresses so me and Kellin follow Taylor to the dressing room so that she can try them on.

"So Kells.. How's everything going with you and Vic?" I ask nudging his side.