Chapter 8

Vic's POV:
😏...

"You haven't had sex with him yet?!" Jaime shouts way too loudly, making an older lady turn around and give us a bitchy disgusted look. Why is there always an old lady around to stare at us teenagers with a bitchy look? Especially when someone mentions sex, and in this case gay sex. Well I hope she gets a clear mental image in her head if she's a homophobe.

"Duude! We're in a library could you not yell about my sex life with Kellin!" I whisper-shout.

Kellin and I have been together for around six months now and most of it has been great. Kellin is fighting depression, something I found out when I walked in on him taking his anti-depressive medicine one month into our relationship. His suicide attempt a couple of months back was the worst thing I've been trough. Seeing him so hurt broke me inside. We've also  had our ups and downs sure, but every couple does. Kellin has had his really bad days but I've always been there to hold him. Sometimes he has gotten upset with me when I have been taking things too far physically but it's never been something we can't work out.

"Sorry. But seriously, you haven't done it yet?"

"No. Kellin isn't ready and I have promised both him and myself that we will only do things that he feels comfortable with," I explain.

"So, when do you think it'll happen?"

"I don't know, maybe in a week, maybe in a month, maybe in a year," I say with a shrug. I look down in my textbook again, trying to focus on the homework which is why we even went to the library in the first place.

"Would you really want to wait a whole year?" I look up from the book, officially giving up on trying to study when Jaime is so goddamn curious.

"Well, I don't actually want to wait a year. I'd want to have sex with him now but Kellin has to be ready too. I'm not together with him just to have sex, I haven't fallen in love with him because I'm waiting for sex. I'm in love with him for who he is"

"You're in love with him?" Jaime asks with wide eyes. I hadn't even realized I said that, it just came natural for me. I feel myself blush at his question but the answer is easy.

"Yes." I'm in love with Kellin Quinn.

I don't think I've ever really been in love before. I have liked people and I love my family and friends, but I have never really been in love with someone. Yet I know that the way I feel for Kellin is being in love. I'm in love with every part of him.

I'm in love with how he laughs and sometimes lets out a snort while doing so. I'm in love with the way his hair feels when I play with it between my fingers. I'm in love with how he looks. I'm in love with how easy he can blush and looks down while doing so. I'm in love with holding him in my arms, even when it's 3 am and he is falling apart inside. I'm in love with Kellin Quinn.

"I gotta tell him I'm in love with him!" I shout, forgetting that we're in the library.

The old lady stares at us angrily again. I hold up my hands in defense before leaving the building with Jaime.

"Himes, can you, Mike and Tony spend the night at Tony's this Friday?" I ask while we start walking home.

"Ooh, planning on having your first time together?" Jaime wiggles his eyebrows stupidly and I slap his arm.

"Shut up! I'm not planning that, I'd just like to have the house alone with Kellin for our six months date."

"Okay, if you say so."

We reach our house and walk in to be greeted by people screaming at the Tv, probably some horror movie with stupid characters making dumb decisions that will obviously get them killed.