Chapter 4 "KYLE"

I grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and forcibly subdued her

I grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and forcibly subdued her. I held her close to me and caught her lower lip with mine, starting to suck her intensely and almost biting it. In response Violet only mumbled disapprovingly, scratching my back with her long nails stronger and digging them into my tanned skin. A sharp pain instantly pierced my muscles, and the mode "man-beast" was enabled inside me. I felt the adrenaline in my blood, and a hot ball of lust rushed through my body. I knew I wouldn't back down.

I pressed Violet to my torso and quickly led her to the table, pushing her on it. She couldn't resist me when I laid her down on the table and held her wrists with my hand. My desire increased when I lifted her skirt with another one and pulled her white panties off. I caressed her and held her hands roughly, so she felt a contrast between my affection and my cruelty.

I quickly freed my còck, that was quite excited by the rudeness of this wayward woman, from the shackles of tight swimming trunks. I didn't think about anything when my control rushed to the hell and I immediately entered her. I began to fúck Violet at a quick pace, as the pose allowed me to do it, because I could no more hold back the fire in my big penís. I sensed that euphoria was coming to me, and I was aware of the consequences. But I didn't give a shit about it!

When I lay down on her big breasts and pushed deeper into Violet, I heard her quite and satisfied moan. But it didn't weaken her will and relax her body, as she tightly held my dark hair in her small fists. She hurt me with her fingernails, scratching my head, and it was especially extreme for me. It was such a strong emotional burst that I was at the peak. I didn't care that my phones rang off the hook and my pager beeped like crazy. I wanted to cum and make this compelling woman, who steamed me in earnest today, cum as well.

I rushed insanely when the orgasm grabbed the head of my penís and it began to vibrate. Violet mumbled, biting her lower lip when I penetrated deeper into her and make her enjoy this feeling in full. I breathed out over her shoulder, satisfied with the creeps, running all over my shaft and coming down to my press.

Heck! It was the orgasm I always wanted!

Oh, Violet...

"Can I go now?" Violet smiled, looking impudently directly into my eyes, as if telling me to get out of her. "Or am I still needed, Mr. Jamieson?" She murmured, stroking my shoulder and then slapping it with her hand with all her might.

Damn it! I liked it: caresses multiplied by punches. I wanted to make her be mine more than ever.

"A cruel woman!" I laughed, seizing her wrist and taking her hand away from my body. "Now you can go. I think you look and feel like "excellent double fúcked by Mr. Jamieson."

"Yes..." Violet sighed and then giggled, what really surprised me. She played up to me in my irony and I got my kicks from her company. She tried to suppress her laughter and wit, but she knew she couldn't. Natural contradiction has been always boiling in her, and I loved it. It put her on a different level among all the women whom I fúcked with. It included her in the circle of relationships in which we could have a normal connection between a man and a woman, not just sex or sex with distortions.