Chapter 23 TEASER!

Hello, guys!

Now I decided to post my new chapters on Radish exclusively and post here only teasers! So who eagerly waiting to read the continuation of the darkest story that I've ever written before CLUB DRUNKEN CHERRY, welcome to join my Radish account and supporting me!

This is the link => https://writers.radishfiction.com/stories/B1yDAicDe

The situation about updates:

I cannot tell you anything about updates on Wattpad for now, I'm not sure I will continue, all depends on so many factors. For now, I'm really busy with finishing my books #CDC and #HotShortStories for upcoming Amazon's release and also busy with #FatefulItalianPassion1 promotion. I plan to finish #FIP2 as soon as possible, then also will do release. So I have a lot of plans, guys, that's why I am not so available here. Sorry.

My loyal readers, who will support my books on Radish (#CDC and #FIP2) - I will be damn happy about that and you are my best inspiration to continue writing my new stories. I plan to send you a gift who will be my constant supporters on Radish (if you want to get it, you can tell me your e-mail address and we can discuss it.) Who cannot support #CDC and #FIP2 on Radish, this is okay, but you have to wait a lot of time to read it for free or maybe only read on Amazon, if you interested. I don't know would I post #CDC here, because Wattpad doesn't give me any privilege to post, I mean any rewards how he gives to WP Stars or some authors whom he supports by money. To edit my book and do it according to the Amazon's format and other things need a lot of money, so now you know the truth. You can always help me, sponsoring my stories on Radish,  and spread the word. Nothing more needs ;)

I hope you are not upset and angry at me about that, but I explain you the situation of all Indie Writers who face it and want to be noticed everywhere.

Thanks to all who help me in that hard way to be a recognizable writer!

LOVE YOU ALL!

TEASER FOR NEW CHAPTER 23:

"Prove it! I don't believe a word you say! I don't!" Kyle continued to shout, he raised his hands in the air, desperately throwing them around as if he was fighting the web of truth that had begun to envelop him.