Chapter 18 "VIOLET"

Who would have thought that I would become the object of a mature man's harassment? I didn't understand why

Who would have thought that I would become the object of a mature man's harassment? I didn't understand why. What had I done to displease God that he would punish me so? Or maybe it was the shenanigans of the Devil because he didn't like that I was so independent and incorruptible in my thoughts. I had no answer. I could only scroll it through my head, the terrible episode in my life that happened to me that day.

After Kyle and I had a conversation with his father and the homemaker Toris, we were resting calmly in one of the rooms in Reggie's mansion. I decided not to distract my man from the important call he had to attend and let him talk alone with his companion. I was tired of all the news and just wanted to relax. I needed some rest. But life had other plans for me.

I was enjoying a warm shower and the scent of soap when I heard the bathroom door creak. I thought Kyle had come to rub my back, but when I turned around, I saw the disgusting smug grin of his father.

How did he dare to come in? How could he cheat on Toris?

I was ready to scratch his face.

"You're not so bad; tough ass, perfect tits. These are the right qualities to satisfy my bastard son." He chuckled, appraising me with the lowest of lowest description which he was capable of. He slowly planted his feet shoulder-width apart and put his hands on his hips, inquisitively watching me. And then he continued. "But you know, first the father must approve the selection of his son, don't you think?"

I didn't need to enter into a verbal confrontation with this crud. I just had to send him to hell. I was looking for something to defend myself with, but there was nothing, except the washcloth and soap. I mentally swore.

"You are silent. Then turn around and bend down. I need to check you."

God! This man had no morals. He had no respect for his woman, for Kyle, or for me. He was just shit that nature rejected, so he would no longer torment her. He was part of the dregs of society, fucking pervert!

"Violet, I won't repeat." He said angrily. "Whatever, I will fuck you today or tomorrow. It is only a matter of time. Just do what I say. Or do you want it that bad?"

I threw a wet washcloth at the bastard's face, trying to distract him from his nefarious intents. I only had a minute of advantage in that battle and escape from him. The soap began to eat away at his eyes. He desperately rubbed them, trying to see something in front of him, but I was already at the exit. To my deep regret, I slipped on the wet tiles and his strong hands grabbed me while I tried to hit him.

"Oh, you are a hysterical bitch!" He hissed in my ear, grabbing my wrists and holding them behind my back. I fought him, trying to break away, but physically he was stronger.

Dealing with me meant nothing to him. He reached one hand into his pants, laughing at my face and continued to mock me. His long growl told me that he won't back down. I was hysteric, unable to scream. I was aghast.