Chapter 30 "RICHARD"

I never thought that I would get Kyle out of trouble

I never thought that I would get Kyle out of trouble. I have long ceased to be his teacher and counselor: to instruct him on the right path to follow. Kyle was a CEO of his company and decided the solutions to his problems by himself. He had his own experience in business, and I was happy for him. I was glad that he climbed so high and became an independent person. I was impressed that he learned my lessons about the economy and ably administered the staff working for him.

Kyle had no luck even in his own life; maybe, it's as a result of what he experienced in his immediate family. By his mother's request, I took him away from his sadist father who beat him all through his entire childhood. Like his mother, I also wanted to see Kyle grow up to become a normal man who won't repeat the way of Enzo de Reggie. After all, he deserved a quiet life, as we all do. But apparently, it was not possible for now. I've made a huge effort to get Kyle freed from the shackles that Grave ensnared him with in his club. However, Grave was too cunning.

Another person also waited for my aid in this dark club is Helena. This lovely mulatto girl with eyes as dark as agate, a milk chocolate skin, and long black hair didn't deserve to live in this bedlam. She was acting indifferent towards me, but gestures and moans betrayed her when we lay together, and I kissed her hair when she slept, or should I say when we made love. Yes, it wasn't sex; it was more like the skill of giving love to each other. To serve the customers did not cause her any emotional outbursts because this was her potential employment and income. However, I felt that she was free only with me and I wanted to be special for her.

After our close relations, I could not imagine my mistress Maura anymore as my future wife especially when she said that she is tired of my indifference and my greed not to overwhelm her with gifts. Apparently, nothing could combine us except sex and money, and I wanted more. I always longed for more. And I was sure that Helena could give that to me. But that bastard Grave had other plans for her, and I hated it. I had to fight for Helena, and I was determined to win.

And now in an appendage to everything I had to stand up for Kyle's girlfriend – Violet. I didn't know how Kyle made Grave so angry that he stole Violet from him and wanted to see her as his next sex mistress.

I imagined what Mr. Grave was capable of doing. To make Violet a whore was easy for him because all the women whom his men had brought to the club became hookers. They were not the wealthy clients who went to the club on their own free will; they were women who had no money or whose relatives sold them in return for a good amount of a comfortable life. It was definitely slavery, and I was hoping that someday I'll contribute to the arrest of seignior Grave.

I have never participated in orgies, which I heard from the visitors of the club, but Helena told me how it all happened. Knowing that her body was used by rich bastards as they desired, I just cringed. Not only because Helena was in bed with them, but also because it was her means of survival. And I swore that when everything is ready, I'll get Helena out of here, and tell the police everything that was happening here.