To the new beginning..

(Edited)

I wasn't prepared for what lies ahead of me... My father told my brother and I that we were going to move to Transylvania, Romania. And we would be living with my grandfather. Well mansion.

My father told me that the mansion was beautiful and I would love it. The only thing that I would have to adjust was the maids and butler's. I'm used to doing things on my own. By myself.

I would live with my older brother John, my father, and grandfather. I was really, really nervous. It's......different, there's things that I wish Transylvania had back in Seattle. But they don't, I have to get used to everything and everyone.

So right when we arrived here. It was windy and kind of chilly. I like the cold better than the warm feeling of summer or spring. Can't wait for the winter. The whole winter scenario, the hot chocolate, snuggled up in my bed. Snow. Just thinking about it makes me think about my old friends who I miss dearly. But I know I won't be seeing them anymore.

"So how long is it to the airport to grandfathers house?" I asked my dad. "Oh, like an hour or hour half. Why?" He replied. "I was just wondering, I really need to take a shower. I stink." As I laughed. My brother fell asleep, he hasn't been feeling to good for the past two days now since he's kinda afraid of heights.

Right when we got to the mansion. It was sorta dark already, and the house is huge, almost like a hotel. Probably 50 people could live in that house. I looked at John. Trying to wake him up, I pushed him. That didn't work. Then I poked him. He didn't wake up.

Then I panicked, so I had slapt him across the face thinking it would've worked but did not,"John! John, please wake up! Aye you seriously need to wake the fuck up! I swear if your trying to pull some dumb shit now..." I started crying alot. Then I heard someone laughing. "Well damn Davina, no need to do all that, I was only joking with ya." I punched his arm making him scream/laugh. Then I hugged him. We have a bond that couldn't be broken. Ever...

John's POV

I laughed so hard on the inside, but the I felt sorry for doing it. I shouldn't make her upset nor make her feel sad or cry about anything. I'm her older brother. Her only brother to be exact. I'm supposed to protect her not hurt her.

So I hugged her tightly. I know she's gonna have a hard time adjusting here, having to make friends and get used to them. Then I had asked her " Aye Davina, do you want to go to town. When you're done unpacking with all of your clothes. So we could grab some sweets and get to know the place, if it gets late then we'll go home, kay?"
"Yeah, totally!" She said all excited. She smiled and hugged me. I'm so scared for her. My little innocent, sweet baby sister Davina.

She's a baby to my eyes, she's only 16 years old, and I'm 19 years old nearly 20 in a couple of months. I don't want her to date anybody unless I meet them. I'll kick there ass if anyone thinks about hurting her. Maybe even kill them. Davina has or well had a pretty hard life, dealing with personal things and trying to figure herself out. Then having to move across the world to a place that she would've never live at, but were both here.

***
Well I hope you guys like it
Tell me about John's and Davina's relationship..?
I'll update tomorrow
I love you guys byeeee :)

Until Next time...