More terrible in my life...

(edited)
Davina POV....

Vlad was sleeping in, I woke up before him. Like always. I ran to my new bathroom, it was bigger than my other one at my grandfather's mansion. I miss him already, and my brother John.

But John is somewhere in this world, he dropped out of college because he was failing and was being an lazy ass and wouldn't do much about his grades. So he took our father's position and he's doing great, I guess. My birthday is coming up soon, Halloween.

It's a love/hate thingy, my hair is curly as hell. I wanna cut it so badly. But I know I'll regret it, or maybe. I don't know. I gasp," Oh shit.. ermmm Vlad you scared me. When did you wake up?"

"A couple minutes ago. I started to get worried about you, how are your scars?" I looked down, that wicked day. I wish I could go back an stop myself from everything that I've done to myself but I can't.

Chad came in without knocking but had a ghost look on his face. "Chad what is it? Is there something wrong?" He walked up to me and had a sad tone in his voice. "Davina I'm sorry, sorry to tell you this but.. your grandfather died last night.."

My world fell off of my feet, the world was turning it's back in me. Another life gone, dead.
"Davina are you alright?" Vlad said. And that's when everything went black.....

3 hours later ..

Vlad POV..

She had another panic attack, she literally lost her mind over thinking about everything. She almost killed herself because she thought she was going to die sooner or later in her life.

I feel bad for her, my chest was on fire from what she had feel while in that panic attack and I honestly don't know how to make it up to her. We both missed school for a good three weeks almost a whole month. I don't know what to do anymore.
All I want for her is to be happy, the brightest she can be, like how she used to be. But then all of that changed ever since her father died. Everything for her is getting turned to ashes.

"Vl.. Vlad?" A low whisper from the bed. "Yes..?" I asked. Davina has been asleep for a couple of hours, this is the longest she has slept. "What happened to me.. I dont remember anything earlier today...?" She asked in a raspy voice. I sat down next her and took in a deep breath and was ready to tell her everything.

"Davina I don't want you to freak out or anything, but you had a panic because of the news of your grandfather. He had died last night. Peacefully. Your okay right?" She looked down, her skin had turned pale as if she saw a ghost. "Rm..yeah I guess that I'm okay or at least alright. I'm glad that he had passed peacefully, yet sad that I wasn't there to say goodbye."

Davina POV...

I'm glad he passed peacefully yet disappointed that I wasn't there, John being gone and Father being dead for a couple of days now, and Mother elsewhere in this world. Gosh, just why can't I be normal. Everything is just going down hill and I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle these situations anymore. I just want to be normal is that so much to ask for...

3 weeks later...

So school... damn I got school in two days. Fuck, I really don't wanna go, people are just gonna make fun of me and simply judge the hell outta me. Just ugh! Why me!

I was in my room the whole time not giving a crap about anything really. Vlad had bought me a weighing scale to measure my weight I've lost 5 pound's in the last week or two. Such a shame that I don't really feel bad about it. There a knock on my door,"Uh, yes you may come in?" it was Vlad as always. "Hey is everything okay, do you need anything?" I shrug "Not that I can think of as of right now." Vlad walks in my room, and shuts the door behind him, " Davina I know you've been starving yourself, so I brought your favorite food. A bacon burger, now eat."

I stare at him, in shock of what I had heard, I hate having to live here especially that Vlad came well, everyone can read me through my senses and tell on how I feel and all. Just fuck me right...?

*******
So how was it? Yes I know a very short chapter, I have alot of things going on rn, boyfriend problems, school, drama. It's just a mess, but I'll try to update as soon as possible, love you loves✨😝.

Until next time......