I wish I was dead already...

(edited)

I've woken up feeling worse than ever. Confused on how I got back to Vlad's house, I feel trapped and worthless. Having no type of life in my life, can't do anything for myself anymore. I wish I was...at least normal, for once.

I stood up from the bed, in my room. With Chad beside my bed, sleeping. He's basically the only person I don't mind seeing or being around right now since I know Vlad is gonna have a heart attack for what I've done.

"Psst! Aye.. Chad?" I whispered.
"Hmmm. Oh shit Davina! Your awake, how are you feeling?!"
"Uhhh, okay I guess besides the constantly​ in pain from whatever you guess gave me." I chuckled not wanting to know what they gave me
"Yeah, later on when your feeling alot better Davina, Vlad will tell you himself, okay?"
"Okay." Dead silence fell for a while.

Then a knock  comes from my door, surprised that they didn't barge right in. Chad went to the door and opened it, as if he knew who it was. And it was his Alpha, Vlad... I couldn't even look at him for a moment, knowing​ what done isn't gonna repair itself for a very long time.

Vlad came up to me, by the side of my bed. Chad just staired at him, just for him not to make me cry or anything. He grabbed my hand, then I looked down and his other hand was placed on my face. Then I saw a side of him that I never got to see, him worried. His eyes were very glossy, wanting to cry for me.  I felt so shitty for making him cry, plus yet I don't like his attention or anything. Something that I don't deserve, especially from Vlad.

"Why did  you leave, Davina?" Vlad asked. His eyes were not fixed on me, they laid low onto the bed. My mind was racing on many thoughts on why I've ran from him. But I knew I couldn't lie to him he's the one taking care of me so I'll tell him..I guess.

"Because...I felt unwelcome here Vlad, my place isn't here. I'm an outcast, I know some of your pack doesn't even want me here. I'm not dumb nor stupid, I'm too much and I obviously see that I'm not right for you guys at the moment so I think you should let me live at my grandfather's mansion. It's the least thing you can do. Then again what did you give me that healed me up so quickly? I'm not a supernatural, human is what I am so Vlad tell me what did you give me?"  A dead moment of silence, no one spoken​. Just a constant of breathing and heart beats.

"I gave you my blood, and one of my pack was there before I could so she gave you some of her's. We actually gave you too much of it so I'm surprised that you didn't change or anything, what about you wrists are they healed?" Vlad did a good thing of giving me his blood yet hated the side affects that gave me. I checked my wrists and they were completely healed with scarring, I smiled. But Vlad didn't, everyone was focused onto him communicating through there telepathic.

Everyone had exchanged looks then some nodded and cleared there throats. Then Vlad had finally looked upon​ at me. I braced myself for whatever was about to come to me.

"Alright.. Fine you can live at your house instead of mine okay, your grandfather gave it to you.. Since it was in his will and all plus it's been handed down generations so yeah, and I'll come by to your house here and there, just to check on you but under one condition." I stared at him, heart beating against my chest, wonder on what he was about to say, but then again I get to live on my own and have my own space without feeling worried about anyone's thoughts.

"Chad or two of my men has to stay with you because I'm not risking anything especially when it comes to you." A moment of silence came forth, it was a huge relief to myself. I was surprised that Vlad trusted me to be on my own, live on my own...

"Okay Davina, I think that's the last of it to be honest." Chad said
"Yeah, I don't have alot of things but since I'll be on my own...sorta I can get more things in the house."  Chad chuckled.
"Davina are you sure you wanna go through with this..." Vlad said out of the blue. I turn to his direction.

"Yes, I think it's best but you can come over whenever you want too, I swear" I blushed yet laughed on what I was saying. He glanced down to the floor smerked. Then I glanced at Chad, looking very uncomfortable with the whole flirty tension going on, I cleared my throat .

"So uhhh, should we be going now, I wanna get comfortable and ready for school and all."
"Oh yeah right, I'll see you tomorrow morning at school Davina." I waved Vlad goodbye, feeling like it was my last goodbye.. Or if it might be.
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry lovely for the slow updates but aye I'm still posting here and there. I'll post the next chapter unexpectedly, and as always

UNTIL Then....