Personal fears...

(edited)

As my anxiety gotten worse by each second I was in that hallway, I than ran downstairs into my father arms, hugging him and crying on his shoulders. "What's wrong, sweety?" I kept crying. "I-I heard something, coming from the hallway." Than I had started to explained everything that had happened while I was there.

My grandfather had told me to go to my room and get some rest. I did what ai was told, I ran into my bed. Grabbing a silky pillow and cuddled with it. Waiting...to see if they found anything. An hour later they had came into my room to explain that they had checked every hallway yet they had found nothing. And would tell me if they saw anything in the morning.

Then I noticed that someone came into my room. It was John. He was out of breath from running. "Hey, I won. Finally I won!" Then he noticed the dry tears on my face,"Ummm, I knew you were crying. But I thought you would've gotten over it?"

I gotten up from the edge of the bed, I pushed him as hard as I can. Which made him fall on his butt.

I began to yelled, hell screaming at him! "Why would you lead me into the dark? Huh? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" It's very rare thing for me to swear, and the only time that I do is when I'm very upset. Which right now, is what I am at the moment. "Look Davina, I had thought you over came that fear already. But I guess I was completely wrong. Once I had heard you crying from downstairs, I ran down there to find no one there but one of the butler's had informed me that dad and papa took you to your room so they can look for that "growl" that you so called heard."

"I heard it John!" I yelled,"Well it might've been the wind pushing against something to create that growling sound, didn't think about that now did ya?" He said sarcastically

He looked down, he knows that I'm afraid of the dark. "Davina... sister.... I....I'm sorry okay, I shouldn't have led you there. Forgive me?" He puts his arms out, insisting me to hug him. I gave him a quick hug then quickly pushed him away, then faced me, then told him,"It's ok, but just....don't do that again, okay?" "Okay sister."

He kissed my forehead and told me goodnight. After all of that, I had started to unpacking everything, I gotten out the more important stuff, like the Toothbrush, shampoo and conditioner.My brush, slippers, my robe. And I grabbed my pajamas, and panties, bra.

Then I headed to the bathroom so I could a shower, the bathroom was beautiful too, marble sink and also marble shower curtains, black rugs, black and white towles. And it smelles like roses too. I started to un-dress myself, then stepped into the shower. Only cleaned my body. Got out dried my self. The dressed myself. And got into bed and fell into a deep sleep. My dreams were very odd sometimes but for the first time in a long time, I actually slept well and I didn't waste one bit of it.

Un-known POV..

I saw her, again. In her bedroom this time. Everyone was asleep. As I creeped into her room, the smell of vanilla and lavender, it had made my mouth water up.

"Well aren't you enjoying this?" my inner wolf had mocked at me, it made me chuckle on the inside."Oh yeah says the one who's purring at the sight of her right?" The scent was of human, which had also scared me because rouges could use her as my weakness and another enemy that I hope would never come near her nor touch her. So many dangers of her just being my mate, my pack is the strongest of the world. Nation wide. But none of that matter to me, my heart fluttered just knowing that I was near her and that I have finally found my mate. Each step was brutal, felt like hell not being able to touch her.

As I left her room, jumping off the balcony. Which was pretty high but I didn't mind of it. Then a voice came to my notice,"I saw you leaving the human girl room, how was she?Gorgeous?" One name that curses my veins, Blake. "What do you want. Sympathy, or what to rule Transylvania yeah you thought."

He laughed, walking closer to me,"Your one funny wolf ya know? You actually thought I wanted that, but thanks for the idea but I want her. She's smell delicious, and I'm having he-." I didn't even allow him to finish his words, as I throw some punchs at him. We both rolled around on the ground, some of my men came to stop us and also his. Once they got us off of each other, I had a busted lip, which would heal tomorrow morning. Him, his bloody nose stopped since he heals instantly. He wips off some blood off of his face," Funny to say, you still fight like a dog." Him and his guys started to laugh. All I heard was growls from my guys. They were itching to rip them apart.

"Since the girl is in fact a human being, and she'll most likely would be going to our school. I hope to be one of her friends lil pup. See you guys later." Then they were gone," Alpha what is talking about a girl? Who is she?"

My mind screamed to me,"My Mate..."

****
A/N
Ive noticed that this chapter is all kinds of fucked up so rn I'm trying to fix it so you guys could read it all without a problem.

Until Next time...