I HATE HIM!...

(edited)

Around 7 in the morning, I heard a knock from my door. I walked over to see who it was and it was Chad, his eye's were filled with saddnes as if he senses what I'm feeling at the moment and I didn't let it go. I embraced him with a hug. Chad was a great hugger which made me cry even more.

Chad's POV...

Finally I get to hold her. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way but I do. Vlad can be an ass and tease girls but.. she's different. I honestly would treat her the way she wanted to be treated. But that is wrong for me to feel, Vlad would be different of he didn't have her. Me feeling like this is totally wrong, I like her she's not my mate. But she's Vlad's mate.

I was shocked that she hugged me this tight. "Hey hey hey, it's okay I'm here, it's alright..no one is gonna hurt you." All she did was cry, I can feel her, she feels lost and broken. I honestly don't know why Vlad would break her like this. He said it himself the she was his Luna.

I picked her up in a bridal style and laid her down on her bed. She never let go of me and I wasn't planning on letting her go also. "Chad..?" Davina said

"Yes.."

"Why did he hurt me? I've told him that I'm soft and gentle and weak. Why would he do that." I sighed

"I'm gonna give you the straightest answer..okay?" She sat up and looked at me dead into my eyes. It's kind of intimidating but cute. "He doesn't know how to treat you. Your the first girl that he's been soft with. After all, your just a human being. Your his first and he doesn't know you 'humans' too well. But he's getting better at it, because of you. I mean don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with you human's, but you can be easily broken." She backed away from me and looked sad yet trying to comprehend on what I had said,  "Well.. Uhh thank you, for everything Chad." She whispered. "Aye, any time , if you need anything. Just come an get me. I got your back lil sis."

Vlad POV...

I'm in my room, thinking about what I've done earlier. Then I hear Chad with Davina. I quietly got up walked out of my room and listened more carefully on what they were talking about. " Well..uhh thank you for everything Chad."

"Aye, any time, if you need anything. Just come an get me. I got your back lil sis" I smirked at the fact my best mate, is so close to my Davina. But that smile soon broke off when I realized that I hurt her really bad. I was the one who was supposed to help her, not break her even more.

So I knocked on her door. "Umm yes, who is it?" Davina asked. There was a long silence, "Uhh it's me. Vlad, may I come in and talk to you about some things, alone." Chad came and opened the door instead of Davina. He mind linked "Be careful what you say, she's hurt...badly." I nodded my head in response.

Gosh I'm a wreck..fuck what do I do or even what should I say. How should I approach this topic with her?

******
Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating, so much shit is going in in my life. It's crazy, but I'll update the next chapter. I love you guys. And thank you for reading my book.

Until next time.....