My Final Dying Wish

(edited)

I casually walked into my room then shut my door. I heard lil chats here and there but I didn't care. I rushed to get my backpack then began to pack and leave, I grab as much clothes I could out into my bag and I have some money left over that I've been saving. All of this is happening in one fucking day, my birthday...but it's whatever. Finally leaving once and for good.

I walked out to the balcony to see how far it was, it was pretty far down. I then started to look around, there was a little bit light out so I could see kinda perfectly. And I saw them rose bush that help them grow on the side of houses.

I grabbed my stuff and I looked at the room for the last time. I sighed to myself " Well it's been a crazy journey here, off I go." Then I began going down, right when I let my foot hit the ground, I stepped really quietly they can hear everything from miles and on. As I turned away from the house... A mysterious man was behind me. "Hello lovely, why are u leaving so soon?" The man askes.

" Um anything I do is none of your business, only mine. Now I'll be going now goodbye." As right when I was just about to walk away, than he said something that sent chills up my spin. " Davina, do you think it's right to leave Vlad so unnoticed? What would he think your running of to..." Then looked at me. Blake....Was my only thought that was running through my head.

I stood there shaking for my dearest life. "You won't touch me, how are you going to find me when I leave this place? Hmm?" He laughed at me as if I made everything a joke. "Darling, I'll always find you. Before your little boyfriend Vlad."

Thats when I saw his eyes change, bright red. Two pairs of large fangs popped out. He ran up to me in speed I would never imagined. I started crying without even knowing. "Sh sh sh shh, my love it'll hurt for a little bit. Then the pain will go away." He gently moved my hair from my neck, sniffed my neck and stopped at a spot. "You'll be mine forever love, and your dear Vlad would no long be in your life." He bite down on my neck, I screamed as loud as I could.

Then I heard a growl in the distance...coming from the woods. Blake let me go, allowing me to drop on the floor. I was bleeding alot.

"Davina, Hey Davina can you hear me?!" "Davina are you okay? Where are you....." The female voice said "VLAD HE BITE HER Fuck Davina, your gonna make it, you'll be fine! Can you hear me" Then a female voice was drifting away, as I feel into a deep sleep.

We all a purpose in our life, place your hand on your heart, don't you feel that? A beat of life, that is our purpose to live. A dream flashed showing clips of my life of the future? But therr is one thing that I will say is that there will be alot of blood. And I hope it isn't the ones that I love, then my blood ran cold as I saw who was around me in my dream, Blake. Then it was Vlad, then it just went pure black.

Vlad POV....
I knew something was off, in Davina's room she was awfully too quiet. So I called Chase, my Beta.

"Hey, could you go to Davina's room and check up on her. I hope she's okay at least." He nodded. With no answer nor response, he knew how much Davina meant to me.

I saw Chase walk away, into the stair case and walked to her room, I listened carefully on what was going on. And I heard a low "Fuck..." I ran up stairs not giving a fuck on the fact that Blake is in town. I called Chase name out in a panting voice. "What... happened?!"

"Her sent... it's faint... She must've had left hours ago, while we were in the meeting." He said in a sad voice. I punched the door leaving it cracked. One of my she-wolves came up to me "Alpha, I saw her... she's in the woods at this moment. But it's fainting into someone else.....smell." Chase looked out into the balcony, and took a good whiff of the air. Then my fears came alive.

He turned around, facing me. With his eyes golden with anger."He's here Alpha." My anger was powerful. Blake had crossed my lands and messed with my Luna "Alright I want everyone to go to her, follow her sent and track it down, I don't care how long it will take, but we're getting our Luna back."

Then a huge commotion came from downstairs, we all ran and it was one of my girls and it was Davina. Motionless.. my heart sank, all I could think about was her and nothing else. "What happened to her?!" I said frantically. As she places Davina on the couch, for me to examine her.
"She's been bitten by Blake, he wants something from her Alpha. I found her bleeding out so I took action and brought her back. But she had a bag full of clothes, I think she was planning on running away from us, Alpha." My mind was in thousands of places, just why? I knew what I had to do but I knew it would put her at risk. "I'm giving her my blood... I can't hear her heart beat, were loosing her?!" Everyone one looked at me as I bite into my side of my hand and put it against Davina's mouth,
" Come on love, drink. You must! I'm not loosing you babe.. please drink..." Then she flinched, moaned in pain. I pulled my hand away and looked at her.

She had opened her eyes and screamed.

•••••••••
Short sorry I know but it's whatever. I'm sorry that I haven't been active but I'll update here and there. Love ya

Until next time...