Knowing Him....

(edited)
Davina's POV

School was finally over. Gosh I felt like I was locked up and couldn't get out. I saw Vlad. He smiled at me and walked to my locker. "Hey, are you doing anything today? If you have something else to do it okay I understand." In a sad voice. Then I heard a whimper. It kinda sounded like a dog was crying?

"Did you just- never mind- Uhhmm I'm actually going to the coffee shop to do some homework. Then to the library to check out some books, if I have time. But unfortunately I don't know where those places are at, so could you come with me and show me where it's at?"

He laughed, I chuckled softly. "Davina as long I'm hanging out with you. I'm okay with it." He smiled. It made me blush. "Well okay then, let's go." He nodded, and started walking. Then before I knew it , I'm on the floor again. Shoot I really need to stop bumping into people.

"Davina are you okay!?" Vlad asked me. I nodded. "Oh I'm soo sorry, I didn't even see you. Sense your so small and tiny to me." The stranger told me. I looked at him. I felt myself shaking but not in a good way. He was tall, with black hair just like Vlad's. Was very muscular. I looked away from him. "Uhh it's alright I guess? Thank you for your concern about my height." I said bluntly.

"Like really dude your gonna make fun of my height , and be concerned if I was okay or not?!" I said to myself

I already have my brother telling me how short I am. I don't need another person telling me this. Vlad walked towards me, then helped me up back onto my feet and held me close but yet at the same time, was pushing me behind him. I wonder what's wrong with him? Is there something wrong with this guy?

" Davina we should.." Vlad got cut off by the stranger.

"Please allow me to introduce myself to the new girl, Vlad it's very rude and disrespectful for me not introduce myself, my name is Blake. Blake Dracula." I cleared my throat and got in front of Vlad, just so I could introduce myself also to this Blake guy. I looked up at Vlad and his eyes were fixed on Blake, just a stone cold glare at him. I looked at Blake again to introduce myself.

"Uh hi my name is Davina....Davina Clare." He took my hand "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Davina." And kissed it. Which made me blush a little. Vlad pulled me towards him saying to me, "Okay Davina we should go. Don't we have homework to do. Right?" I looked back and Vlad's eyes had changed.

They were black, like a wave hit his eye's. At first it was his normal eye color then instantly it was black, I asked, "Vlad are you okay? Didn't your eye's just change color?" I said scarcely. He shook his head, then was going to say something but then didn't. I wonder what he's keeping from me.

"Well I'll let you two love birds go and do your homework. I'll see you around.... Davina." Blake said to me, he didn't even care if Vlad was there with me. He had given me this strange look. Was very...odd, but kinda mysterious with it too.

Just with everything that was going on, to be honest I thought I'm was going to have a panic attack. "Come on, let's go." Vlad said while pulling me out of the school and into his car. I stopped to look at his car. "Wow, you have a beautiful car." I said honestly. Vlad looked at me and smirked. "Not as beautiful as you." Under his breath.

Vlad's POV....

"Not as beautiful as you." I said under my breath. She looked up and blush. Almost looking like a tomato.

"Awe look at our mate. She's blushing at us." As he's purring.

"I know but how I gonna tell her that I'm a werewolf and there's vampire's in this world and I am Alpha and alot of other things. And I will kill anyone who would try to take her." I said angerly.

I growled.

"Umm Vlad are you okay? And did you just growl?" Davina asked as she's entering my car. "Umm no I cleared my throat. My throat is pretty dry, I guess." She chuckled. "Well, that is why I go to the coffee shop."

Then she bit her bottom lip and put her hair down. Gosh I love her hair. It's so long and curly and the color is beautiful too. Dark chocolate. Almost black. She looked at me "Why are you looking at me like that?" Davina said while blushing.

Then I replied with confidence " Well Davina, I like staring at beautiful people, especially you." She blush. I was driving. But yet, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I hope she could feel what I'm feeling right now. I just couldn't tell her automatically, Davina was fixed on looking outside. The weather here was unpredictable one moment it's raining then it is sunny and warm. It was just chilly outside, something that I didn't mind.

She looked around her surroundings, we had alot of trees and lake streams and plains. My mind was racing with questions,"So Davina? Why did you move out here?"

She let out a sigh,"Well, my father thought it would be best if we moved with my grandfather's house. My brother didn't mind it, he likes the new sights and things. Me it's not my thing reallt, I'm the nervous one and I get frightened easily." I chuckled, she seemed to laugh at it then changed her face expression to a sad look. "Are you okay? You seem sad or upset about somethi-"
"Vlad it's nothing. Just leave it alone...I don't wanna talk about it okay."

The rest of the car ride was quiet, that until we got to the coffee shop, Davina rushed out the car then grabbed her book bag and was already inside the coffee shop. I screamed out,"Ok ok slow down. Slow your roll. You go find us a table and I'll order us some drinks. Oh, what drink do you want." Davina replies with a little child voice" I wanna a smor'e coffee with extra whip cream please."  I smiled at her comment so pure yet innocent.

I went up the cashier and order our drinks. Which took 20 minutes. And brought them to our table. I got a cup of water. Not a big coffee person.

While we were there, is was magnificent time. All we did was laugh, smile and blush at each other. I truly love her... she's just an amazing girl to meet. She just wasn't your ordinary girl, she actually had hopes and dreams. Wanted a life like no other. Wanted to see, learn, explore new things in this world. We had sat at the coffee shop for about four hours.

And it was getting late, the sun began to fall and the sky colors became more beautiful than ever. "Oh shit!" Davina shouted. "Wow, I never heard you curse. That's new." I said sarcastically and she shot me a warning look. And I shuted up real fast. " I forget to text my brother were I was at. He's probably having a heart attack right now." She stood up and started walking out the shop.

I stopped her in her tracks "Umm where do you think YOUR going. Don't you see it's getting dark out?! Come on I'll take you home. All you have to do is ask Davina" She nodded and went inside my car. She was shaking, and I could also hear her heart beat. Well I hope she's okay, she looks scared mostly worried, I wonder why..?

*********
Well what do you guys think?
And thank you for the guys reading my first book it means alot to me.
Now what do you guys think about Blake. I would mention him more in the next chapter

until next time..

Love you lovelies :* C: