Love me...

(edited)
Vlad POV...

"Davina.. I know I have some explanation to do." I said so sadly.  "Well no shit you do Vlad, what do you think? I was gonna forgive you for what you've done?!" She said frustrated.

"Davina I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry.. I honestly wasn't thinking nor processing what was going through my head. Your the first human that I've ever liked. And yes Davina I like you, matter in fact..I'm in love with you. Everything about you just intrigues me, your different and I love that about you. Your my Luna. My moon... My life, my everything. And if you don't want me I'll honestly kill myself because I want you. I...I..I love you.

And I know what I'm saying is mostly isn't important to you but I know that your heart loves it. Because mine does right now, but Davina I am in love with you. I may be a werewolf and your a human but there is no way in hell that I'm giving you up because you around is nuts...but you not around me is insane. And a world you gone is like the sun isn't shining and the moon not showing."

Her face, it looked like as if she saw a ghost. She was speechless. "Please say something..." I said very anxious." Anything Davina because me knowing what is on your mind means alot more than what you think Davina."

Davina POV...

He said it everything I wanted to hear from him. What should I freaking do, oh god. "Please say something..." Vlad said anxiously walking closer towards me." Anything Davina because me knowing what is on your mind means alot more than what you think Davina."

"Vlad. I like you too. I've always wanted to be with you, but I'm too afraid too. Your intimidating both scary and sexually. Yes there are some times where I wanna kiss you but I can't because your my best friend.

Your honestly the only person I have, my grandpa is about to die because of old age, John is gone move to god knows where. I'm alone..." I began to cry, I was alone and terrified at the fact that I am officially by myself and there was nothing that I could do about it.

A weakling. Vlad came to my bed and held me, I couldn't stop crying.. everything hurts. Especially my heart, I feel used for so many wrong reasons.

"Shh Davina, it's okay. I'm here for you, whatever you want I'll give it too somehow. I promise." Vlad says very graceful while lifting up my chin. I shook my head, "No, a promise wouldn't work."

"What why..?" His expression on his face was mad yet confused on what I just said,"Give me your word.. if you do I'll believe you and trust you more if you give me your word." A pause, quietness crept apon the both of us." Okay Davina, I give you my word."

A low okay released from me. He kissed my forehead, "Okay, let's get you to bed. Did you take your meds. And your sleeping pill..?" I laughed "Yes, I took my meds." A short silence came between us yet again. "Well Davina I'll let you sleep now.. goodnight." He said lowly yet sad, walking to the door. "Wait Vlad..." "Yes..?"

"Could you umm....uhhh...stay...t-the night i-in my room?" He smiled "I would love too Iubirea mea. Esti cea mai frumoasa ive creatura a văzut vreodată în timpul meu de viață."

I looked at him "Wait what does that mean.?" He chuckled softly, "In time lubirea mea, you'll know what it means."

*My love. Your the most beautiful creature I've ever meet.

Blake POV...

Ha filthy dogs, they think there living in a beautiful dream. Well think twice about everything.

A lovely smell came to my notice, a sweet smell that I never smelled, I wanna have a fun scavenger hunt with this "creature". The smell went to the wolf house.. Vlad's house. My enemy, I hate the man with a filthy passion. If I had him in my arms, I would break his face into pieces.

I ran to the window , and quietly opened the door. The smell, the sweet taste in my mouth... I gasp at the sight of who it was, living in my old great great grandfather's house..Davina. Oh, what a lovely surprise to see her..as a human.

"So my love, you think hiding with your friends would stop me getting what I want from you. Cred că din nou dragoste, cel mai rău este încă să vină. Și lasă-mă chiuveta asta în capul tău destul de puțin a ta "Câte vieți ai risca doar pentru a vă salva propria."

*Think again love, the worst is yet to come. And let me sink this into your pretty little head of yours "How many lives would you risk just to save your own"

I disappeared into the night and went to my house. The mansion was like Dracula house, the old fashion one. I had everything that I wanted, well except Davina of course. She's something more then what I could explain. Her blood is mouth watering, like a sweet passion frute that you would want for your self.

As I entered my home, through my window to my bedroom, one of my guys was there waiting for me. "Blake where in the have you been? You know we had an important meeting that you were asked to attend too." A smirk came across my face. I laughed a little then said, " Well my dear friend, there was a women that saw and was interested into."

My guy, his name was Micheal, very loyal and crazy as I am. And oddly has the same interest as I do. You could say that were brothers, obviously I'm the eldest, he's the second child. No sister's or any other kids, just me and him.

"So who is- Blake please don't tell me it's that damn Davina girl. She's noth-" I cut him off by holding him by his throat and pinning him against the door. "So you think you could just judge her in front of me. STUPID! Speak about her that way to me like that again, I'll rip you apart from your belly all the way to your brains and feed you to the damn dogs myself. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR MICHEAL!?"
As I grip his throat even tighter, he let's out a sharp yes. Then I let him go making him fall down to his knees. "War will happen but we will lay low for it, until the right moment." then Micheal screams at me "WHAT RIGHT MOMENT BLAKE!? What's going to happen sooner or later?" I looked down at him, with my eyes Red as blood. "When Mr. Vlad falls down at his lowest leaving Davina stranded by herself, we'll get her and take her. Plain and simple." Let the revenge game begin.

*******************
Short chapter, yes I'm sorry. But aye blake is back but threatened Davina and the people in her life. Well I'll try to update again soon and be a long chapter, and its gonna be quite interesting..if you ask meh. Lol, I love you guys, comment, like it.

Song-are you mine? Arctic Monkeys

Until next time...