Truths To Be Told...

(edited)

The whole event from yesterday felt like a nightmare, a dream that I wanted to wake up but was drawn by something.

As I woken up by John, I hit him, then yelled at him, "Bro are you fucken serious?! I'm tired leave me alone!" He was laughing. No one takes me seriously nor my sleeping. Then he looked at me as if he had something in mind. He picked me up threw me over his shoulders, running out of the room, down the hallway, down the staircase, into the dining room.

"John, let me down!" I said screaming on top of my lungs, we stopped. I felt as if we were being stared at. And we were, "John let your sister down this once!" Grandfather yelled. Yeah were in trouble.

Once I heard that voice I knew something what was up. Grandfather and my father has an disappointment on there face and I knew better than to act like that inside a house. "I -I'm sorry father and grandfather." I said while looking down. Biting my lip.

Then father had said "It's alright Davina, just don't do it again. John your not a child no more, act more like your age!" I flinched while he yelled at John. I'm no fan of other's raising there voices at other's, especially to my brother John, but John just stood there with no emotion, but a stairn anger face. My father and John have a weird relationship, one moment they love each other, but then they hate each other's guts.

I looked at him and he nodded. Which meant we should sit and eat. And we proceed to do. My father cleared his throat then spoke, "I'm leaving for a couple of months, and you, Davina would be starting school on Monday." Dad said. I stopped eating and looked up at him. "What? Why are you leaving us dad. You can't leave. No." I said with a sad low tone. "Dad are you serious?! Is that why you haven't unpacked? No, Davina needs you, then you know that she wants you to take her to her first day...IT'S TRADITION!" John said.

Then grandfather said "Now children I know your both upset, but your father is promoted from his job. He'll be traveling the world. And he also will promise to write you guys and Skype you guys as much he can." I can't believe this is happening. My mom gone? Now him. He can't leave me. John yelled out, "That's bull shit! I bet your just trying to leave us just like how mom did!" I was shaking uncomfortably. Moving around in my seat, the tention in the air was disturbing.

"Now you bite your tongue Mister! That is no way to talk to your father nor even about your mother!" Grandfather said while yelling at John. Dad just sat there with his head down. With such sadness on his face. I had gotten up, running torwads my room, crying on the way there. I don't want my father to leave me. I don't want him to leave us. I ran into my room and slammed the door, making everyone know that I was pissed off. I walked over to my bed and laid myself down and cried to myself as always.

John POV ...

I couldn't believe my dad is leaving us. Like what the actually fuck! Davina needs the truth about our mother. And dad promised me that he would tell her the truth about everything. The death of our mother was a lie. When Grandfather was done yelling at me about manners and all, which I never gave a shit about, one thing that my father should know is that I don't get pushed around just the fuck of it. I maybe 19 turning 20 but I live recklessly. I had walked away from the table and knocked on Davina's door to tell her what really happened on that day, since my father can't be a man for once and just tell her. So I'll just fucking do it myself.

"Hey Davina...uhhh... it's me John. I need to tell you something and you need to hear about it." I said nervously, I was panicking in the inside.

A part of me told me to tell her, but the other part just told me to leave it be. I don't want my sister back in the hospital again. She didn't eat, always cut herself, did drugs, and drink alot of alcohol. It was was a really bad time. I don't that to happen again. It was a huge mess for my father and I, always on edge, worries if she would do something that could harm her in any type of way.

I entered her room and she's sitting on her bench right next to her window, crying. I sighed to myself and sat right across from her. The ugly truth is coming out. I hope she can handle it.

"Davina there's something I need to tell you. It's about our mother...." she looked at me
"Uhh mom.....uh ..she...umm...she never died....the whole thing was just a made up lie." She looked at me with a white face as if she just saw a ghost. "What?" Davina said in a whisper.

"Mom never died. She left us Davina. She left you at a very young age, you were just a baby. She alive but somewhere in this world..." then Davina commented "John I know. No need to tell me twice." I was shocked. How did she know?

"How did you find out?" I asked. "Come one John. You think I wouldn't find out myself, your wrong. That's where your wrong buddy. I found out a couple of years ago. While you and father thought I was sleeping in my room. I snuck out and was eavesdropping your guys conversation.

And you were talking about mom being alive and well. Dad cried saying he misses her. And you were upset too but didn't really care about her because she left us. And then I cried wondering what if it's my fault for making her leave us?"
I couldn't believe she this whole time. She actually knew the truth "And Davina, she left us something so one of us could give it to you." I grabbed the thing out of pocket and placed it on her hands.

"This is the necklace that she gave you. She knows that you like pink so a long time ago she bought this for you." She looked at it with such surprise in her eye's. She mouthed thank you, than hugged me. Then I held her tight, whispered in her ear and said "Your welcome Davina."

****
so much love with the both of them.
I'll update chapter 5 ,6 later today or tomorrow.
Like it . Love it.
Leave comments and like this book there's more to come...

Until Next time...