Secrets....

A/n
I'm going to take out Blake. I know, but I barley talk about him. Later on in the story I will. And thank you guys for reading my book, means a lot to me. Like, comment.
****

(edited)
Vlad's POV...

I woke up to the sight of my mate, my little beautiful Davina sleeping on my chest. I wonder if she's dreaming about me? I got up and quietly left her room just to make breakfast for her. Today was the day I tell her I'm a werewolf. And she is my Luna. I wasn't alone, her brother was also in the kitchen.

"So? How did you two love birds sleep?" As he sipped on his coffee. "Okay, I hardly sleep at night."

We got quiet for a second but then I had said something,"Why does Davina have nightmares at night?" John sighed"Ever since she was little, she would have this dream of a guy or a man. It's not no boogeyman story, like her dreams are violent. So we put on meds for ease it and the would sometimes ease down and she would get a good night sleep. But some other times they don't. So probably right now-" I cut him off in mid sentience,"There not working on her right now."

He nodded his head.

I pitty Davina, my little Luna. I looked at John and he dranked his coffee that he had made, and I started to cook.

Davina's POV...

I slowly opened up my eyes, then realized that Vlad was gone. Which was kinda good because I broke down and began to cry. That man in my dream, calls for me, making me want to know more about the guy and it feels like I know him. And I also think something is going to happen and I don't know how to stop it nor control it. I felt utterly lost on who was this man and why was he speaking to me?

As I got my self together, I picked out some clothes to put on later. Then I put a huge sweater on, but I still had my shorts on, which made my butt look big. I laughed at myself then left my room.

I walked down stairs to smell food, then I look around to see if there was a mirror so I could check myself out. And my hair was a mess. I shrieked. Then I quickly put my hair into a bun.

Now I look better. I walked into the kitchen to John and Vlad stairing at me. "Uh you hungry?" Vlad asks me. I nod and sat down.

John looked at me then looked down. " She the only person I have. Besides our grandpa, he come and goes. And if you guys do date, I give you my approval. " he said while smiling at Vlad and I.

I blushed and looked at Vlad. "Davina do you like the woods. Or the out doors." Vlad asked while eating his food. "Well first you should chew your food before you start talking. And second yes, I love the outdoors." he chuckled.

As we all got done eating, I ran up stairs to my room an got into comfortable clothes to wear for our hike. Once I got got done I walked back down stairs and found Vlad near the door waiting for me, "Are you ready?" Vlad asks. "Yes." And wondered if Vlad was going to ask me out? Well I hope for the best. I guess.

Vlad's POV...

On our hike was a perfect time to tell her what I am. I hope I don't scare her. That's the last thing I want from her. We walked alot, the smell of the pine tress was great, I could see for miles sense my wolf instances were high and alsp hearing too. Davina ran to the water stream, then had stoppes by the edge of the water and looked around. She turned around to look at me, her eyes was full of excitement, her smile was the most priceless thing you could ever see.

Her hair was down, the breeze made my water from her scent. The sun had made her skin glow as if she was the sun also. We continued to walk then I was preparing myself to tell her the truth about myself.