Finally..!

(unedited)
Vlad POV

As we were into town, Davina and I. It was beautiful, especially her. She seemed very confident with everything around her. She looked happy and I could also feel the happiness growing inside of me, a very blessing feeling for me to feel since I am Alpha and stressed out with everything but she's my Luna and her scent was amazing. Lavender and sometimes Vanilla.

We ate out at a restaurant, it was Italian food. Yeah I know here in Romania. But yeah, I had gotten pasta that was filled with cheese and other spices. She had gotten Lasagna with extra cheese, but she had hardly ate it because she watch the people dance and laugh as they dance to the music that filled the town.

Her smile was everything to me since she's had a rough time the past few months. But I caught Davina looking at me, well glaring at me with awe.
I laughed at her,"What is it love?" She blushed.

"Oh it's nothing baby, just very happy that I get to spend my human days with you." I choked on my food,"What did you say?"

Davina looked down on her lap, started to play with her finger. Me knowing her I knew she was scared or shy to tell me what was on her mind. I called for the check so we could leave. And we did, I took Davina to the same spot where I had told her that I was a werewolf.

I took a deep breath to let everything in and to also prepare myself for anything that she was going to say to me. "Vlad I'm ready." Davina said,"Yes I know I heard you at the restaurant but I wanted to hear you clearly. And to make sure that you are one-hunderd percent sure about this love?" I walked up to her cupping her innocently face.

She had also placed her hands onto mine, with her deep brown eye's looking into mine. "Yes Vlad, I want to be with you for the rest of my life and be the Luna to our pack. And to be the mother of our childern and...to be your wife. I am ready for the future with you Vlad, I love you."

Tears were apon me, I was happy more than anything. I picked her up, her legs wrapped around my waist allowing me to spin her around and hug her tightly. Then my phone had started to ring, and it was Emily. I placed Davina down and answered the phone. "Yes?-Yes she's with me-okay were on our way." I looked at Davina,"We have to go." she asks,"Is there something wrong who got hurt?!" I chuckled then place a soft kiss on her lips."Nothing happened love, Emily and Chad have a surprise for us."

Davina shook her head in agreement. We both walked to my car, taking both of us to my family house. The lights were on and the palce looked so much better than before. I parked the car and got out, Davina takes my hand, intertwine with it then place a kiss on it. I smile at her, then walked in the house with some of the pack member's screaming "SURPRISE!" I laughed, Davina hugged me. I asked her,"Did you have a part on this?" She blushed and nodded her head. I picked her up again, whispering to her in a low husky voice,"I'm totally marking you tonight" I felt her shiver in pleasure.

Everyone came up telling me what they did to the house and it looked better. It looked like a cabin in the woods. Just the way that I loved, red Wooding for the floors, marble counters and the table. Everything just looked perfect to raise a family in. Emily talking away with Davina, they laughed and whispered alot of thing's. Then Chad had walked up to me giving me a bro hug,"So I heard, our Luna is ready." I smiled " Yeah, I'm happy Chad, more than anything. You'll find your mate one day, I promise." He blushed from my comment," Well I already did." I punched his arm, he backing up laughing too. "What the hell man! I'm your best friend and you DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME?! Who is it?"

He pointed her out to me, and it was Emily. I pated his back " She's a very caring women, I would understand why the moon goddess chose her for you." we both talked away, and some of the men pointed out about the security system they got for me. It was pretty cool, and neat is any rogues tried to get in.

By the end of the nigh which was ten, everyone had decided to leave and go to the pack house so they coudl sleep. I stood by the door telling everyone goodnight, and to sleep well. Davina did to, but by the couch she had sat at. Once everyone was gone it was only her and I, alone. She walked to the kitchen cleaning up a bit, making sure everything was okay and neat.

I walked up behind her, softly laying kissrs on her back neck to her shoulders. She moved her hips side to side, making her breathing patterns change. I spun her around, picking her up to the counter top, kissing her lips deeply. Davian moaned in my mouth, I picked her up again, we still kissed on our way to the bedroom, she tilted her head back, making her neck exposed. I nibbled on it, making her moan loud from her mouth. I started to suck on her neck, giving her one huge hickey on her neck. I opened the door to our new room and it was huge and the bed also. I shut the door behind me, I hurried and placed her on the bed, ripped and tearing off all of her clothes off until I saw her underwear and bra. Which was more of a turn on, the person who was controlling the whole action was Brandon, he was more of a freak then I am, I think?

I began to kiss evey inch of her body, I kissed her inner thigh, making her moan my name out softly. I ran to my new drawer and found protection. I undressed myself as I walked back to Davina where she was laying down. I ripped her underwear and tasted her a bit," Ahhh VLAD." Davina screams out my name. Then I kissed her body all the way to her lips, we kissed roughly for a bit then I had tear off het bra and saw her full body,"Beautiful." She blushed at the comment. Her legs were wrapped around me already since I was on top of her, I put the condom on and whispered to her,"Are you ready?" She nodded her head,"Okay just tell me if I'm hurting you." I slowly thrusted in her, she moaned into my ear, her heart beat was wild, breathing patterns increased even more. As I picked up the pace, she screamed. I looked at her neck and bit down hard, I knew she would scream to that, but another way of me marking what is mine.

This went on for the whole night till the morning. We both fell asleep in each others arms, there was a little of blood and I knew what it came from. I was awaken by loud movements and glass breaking. I woke up growled at whatever it was, and I saw my beautiful Luna finally in her true form.

******
Yay! Two more chapters to go, comment down below to give me more ideas for the next book or make a sequel to this one.
Like, comment share
Until next time..