Apon The Alpha and I...

(unedited)

As Vlad was fighting and screaming with the other Alpha's in one huge room. I had gotten fed up with everyone that I stood up in front of all of them and spoke, " In all due respects, but I am dating Vlad and soon to be your Luna. I was the one Blake had attacked on and with some of your men that who have lost their lives trying to save me, now let me speak apon Vlad and I." There eye's started wonder about me, it made me feel odd with the whole attention that the Alpha's had given me. "So, Luna tell us, why did the Vampire King attacked you out of all people. No disrespect Alpha Vladimir but she's just a human."

Vlad let a low growl, I comfort him by stroking his arm. Jordan had stared at me, with this glare that made me feel very uncomfortable. "Well Alpha Tim, let her speak on why and we'll know. My pack, we've been planning on attacking him but I'll let my Luna explain everything else." I smiled up at Vlad, I'm happy for him and for us. I cleared up my throat and talked away, minority of the Alpha's didn't believe that Blake, The Vampire King had chosen me also as his mate.

But some weren't really surprised, I mean after all I am human and to Blake's eye's I was most likely a forever lunch in his eye's or if something else? "Well..Luna could you at least tell us your name so we know who you are for now on?"
"My name is Davina...Davina Clare." They all bowed there heads and walked away from the meeting. It was an 4 hour talk among everyone, all of the Alpha's that I meet today were from all over the world and region's.

I was talking to Vlad on how the meeting had went,"So were you nervous on speaking in front all the higher Alpha's?" I gave him a shrug," Eh I mean it was nerve racking but pretty fine I guess. Nothing big-" I was shoved by someone bigger than me. Jordan... As me being shoved to the floor, I hit my head on the corner of the wooden table. My vision became very blury, but seeing lines of people moving- wait wolves. Vlad and Jordan had turned into there true form then began to fight.

From everything happening I began to faint and fall asleep. I heard Chad's and Emily voice screaming to me that I should stay awake, and not to close my eye's. But it was all too late, every thing had turned black... During that time, I was in Seattle. Like as if I was in a dream of some sort. And my mom was there dad and brother John, they were all happy but one by one they all slowly started to disappear.

I screamed for them to not to leave me but nothing had came out. My eye's were wet, tear running down my face. But one stayed, which was my mother,"My Davina, you don't know who you are yet. Your questions will be answered soon just wait and see, but your fate now will be either a blessing or a regret. It all lies on you darling." I reached out to her yelling now,"But mom! I must ask you questions also, what do you mean everything lies on me, what fate? Mother please!?" She smiled waving to me, as everything started to zoom out,"I'll see you again my love. I love you sweety."

I slowly opened up my eye's, my vision was still blurry and the lights were very bright for me. But I payed not too much to it, Emily and Chad was by my side to my left and right. Vlad at the foot of the pacing back and forth glaring at me, his expression was sad yet worried. I started to groan in pain and my vision had came back," why in the hell are you two so close to me?"

Emily whispered" Well you hit your head Davina, you passed out for seven hours, Vlad thought you were in a coma. But you were mumbling in your sleep so Chad and I knew you were fine." Vlad shouted "And that's why Jordan is dead! Because he harmed her Emily!" My eye's widen. He's dead, so he was the one whimpering while I was falling asleep.

Vlad ran to me, sitting next to Emily. Focused on me, yet I know there talking in there minds. I cleared up my throat to speak," Guys, I need to talk to Vlad...alone?" Chad hadn't said much to me, but without hesitation he left. "I'll get your clothes ready for some stuff okay, I was doing laundry. Bye kid."

They both left with only Vlad and I in the room. It felt odd, which had made me squrm in my spot that I laid. "Davina I was really worried about you. I thought I lost you, gosh baby I love you." he hugged me, grabbing a hand full of my hair in the back of my head, I wrapped my arms around his neck."Shhh, Vlad I'm okay but I saw something while I was asleep." He let go of me and looked at me, concerned. I sighed heavily still looking down into the blankets," I saw my family Vlad. My mother was there she told me that everything lies on me, and my fate could be a blessing or a regret. Also the questions that I ask will be answered soon. Vlad... What am I?"

"How could I see my mother when I haven't seen her in years?" Vlad eye's widen, in shock mostly. He got up and walk around the room then asked me," Did your mother give you something before she left." I nodded my head, and took off the necklace that she gave me before she had token off on us.

I handed it to Vlad, and he threw it out the window. "Hey what the fuck Vlad!? That's my neckla-"
"Davina you can think I'm lying or you can believe me, but...your mother isn't just human I think. But your necklace possessed something powerful and it was feeding off the energy that you give off." I was shaking my head in disappointment, "No your wrong." Vlad took my both of arms bring me closer to him,"Davina just fuckin listen! I think your mother might've been a witch or something mystical field. Davina you might be a witch...Or something more."

My life from then and on will never be the same again...

************
What do you guy's think werewolf, hybrid, vampire, witch? Find out in the next chapter and this book will be soon to end and I'm deciding to start a new book but idk what kind of book. Like, comment, favourite

Until next time...