This Is New..

(edited)
Davina's POV..

I had woken up before Vlad, I was pretty sore down there from last night. But I didn't mind because it was with the person I want to be with forever and ever. As I was about to stand up, I fell straight to the ground as if I had lost my balance. "Wait what the fuck, why can't I walk. Damn...am I that sore...wait why am I talking into my mind."  I faced a big body mirror that Vlad has in his room and I had saw myself, a wolf. I sat down and looked at myself at every detail, I was a white cream color with the bluest eye's you can ever see. I heard Vlad chuckle, so my attention turned to him.

"You look beautiful my love." Vlad complements. I told him thank you through our mind link. He had turned into his wolf, which was Brandon. He was lovey dovey with the idea of me being a wolf. "Why don't I have my own wolf like how you do?" I asked Brandon/Vlad.

"Well you were human before and you kinda still are. So your like a hybrid, your a human but having some our powers ya know..?" I turned my head from side to side as I looked into the mirror. That's pretty cool I had thought to be both, no one wouldn't noice, right?

"Okay, I need to shower", "okay.." "No Vl..fuck wrong person no Brandon turn around. I'll be naked." Brandon comes up to me and we rub our heads together,"Babe I've already seen your body and it was sexy ass hell." I nipped his cheek and went down wagging my tail for his next move, Vlad had transformed into his human form, while I was having difficulties doing so too.

"Just relax and picture yourself human again?"he said, and I did so. I had looked down and I was naked and he was too. I shrieked,"VLAD! Turn around!" He smiles and turnes around.

"Babe" Vlad asks
"Yes?" "Uh, I hope this isn't a bad time saying this but..I smell blood." My eye's widen then looked down and around me to see blood.

I then ran into the bathroom, started the shower. Yup, I just started my period out of all the days. I heard a knock on the door, I allowed the person to come in and it was Vlad.

"Period?" He asked. "Ugh, yeah. I need to run to the store then and get some girly product's, I'm kinda running out." I sighed, "Okay then, I'll just go with you." I turned off the water. Got dressed pretty fast.

I had rushed downstairs to realize that it was only him. Then remembering last night we are in his family's house, it had looked different from when I had came in here for the first time. I began to walk around, then my head got fuzzy, vison was going black then I had felt myself falling going into a deep deep, sleep.

Vlad's POV..
I was in our room still changung till I heard something falling or breaking. I had ran to the living room to see Davina laying on the floor with blood coming out of her nose. "Hey! Davina wake up, please wake up!" I placed my head on her chest and she still had a palse. I mind-linked with Chad and Emily,"I need the both of you to get here NOW!"

Without question, within seconds I heard howling and steps being heard from the Pack house, they had both arrived and Emily began to scream then cried out. "What happened Vlad?!" she asked,"Em I don't know, she's on her lady time and she's running short on supplies and we were going to leave to get some. Then when she had came out of the shower she came out her then I guess she had passed out, I don't fuckin know why this is happening!?"

Chad places his hand on my right shoulder to calm me down,"We need to go to the Pack's doctor okay?" I nodded my head, I placed Davina down on the floor so I could turn into my wolf. Chad had places her down, all Brandon had done was whimper, he was hurt and lost. I was too. They had ran before me, I had galup so she wouldn't fall off my back on the way there.

Once we had gotten there, everything was in motion. Like they had known what to do which I appreciated. Once they had token her off of my back, I turned to my human body again and I begged to feel her again, but some of the guys had held me back do the doctor's could whatever to her and help her.