Vlad..?

(edited)
As Logan had did surgery on Davina. Everyone at the house had heard what had happened, Emily and Chad would come to the hospital department and check up on me.

I hardly ate for the whole day, just worried that it's not going to work and she'll die on me and I don't know how I'll live, especially without her, my beautiful Luna, my Davina.

*12 hours later*

Doctor Logan had finally stepped out and spoke to me. "Well doc? How did it go?" I had kinda excitement yet worried in the tone of my voice. He looked down and had tears running down his face,"I'm sorry Vlad, but...she's gone. The cancer had gotten the best of her."

My reaction, was shook, saddnes, disbelieve, sad. My Luna is gone. I curled up, crying in my hands loudly. Everyone heard me and howled knowing we lost the greatest person ever. After everything, she dies. My world had been crushed and destroyed. This pain in my chest is unbearable and it wouldn't go away.

Logan had finally spoken up,"If you wanna see her Alpha, you can go. She's on the life machine, were going to pull the plug soon too." I nodded my head and walked to her.

Her skin was the same as always, a light carmal-pale tone. Dark brown-black curly hair, no scars on her skin and soft to the touch. Her scent, Oh her scent was devine. Vanilla lavender smell to her which had made my mouth water. I walked right next to her on her right side, pulled up a chair. Caressing her cool hands.

"My love, if you can hear me. I just wanna tell you that I love you always and forever will. Nothing will make me move on and see another women like how I see you. Your the love of my life and I just...wished I had spent it with you. You've changed me in so many ways, and I'm grateful to have you in my life. It was a beautiful blessing that I had ever gotten in my life. Emily, Chad, Logan, everyone here will dearly miss you, and you know that I will too. I miss you already baby, a hole is in my heart and this pain in my chest just wouldn't go away! But please....please can you give me a sign that your alive and well YOU CAN LEAVE ME PLEASE STAY DAVINA!"

I had stopped talking to her too have a little break down and cry to myself. I had cried like a little baby, but I don't give a shit. Every thing has been either killed, taken from me, had died unexpectedly. Cancer has taken my girl away from me and I don't know how yo feel about it. I'm losing my mind! As I took deep breathes to calm down again and to finish off on what I was saying.

"As I was saying, you being gone will change me forever my love, nothing will ever be the same again. You gave me light in my dark cruelty world that I have to live in for the resr of my life. You had given me hope in myself, gave me strength when I needed it the most, you loved me and allowed me to change you so you and I would love each other forever, even though were not vampires, we were werewolves together. We could've live a long healthy life together, have children, get married, grow old together. My favorite memory with you is and always will be the day we had first meet, at school I hope you also charish that day too. You were so beautiful and your still are, no matter what...I really wanted you to have a life that you well deserved, when you go I promise that I'll always love you no matter what, under any circumstance I'll never find another to fill this hole that I have in my heart that I have. Only you and you alone can fix it.

You are Mrs. Water's to me, no one else has that title. I love you baby please say hi to your family up there and watch over us, and...come visit me sometimes."

I had given her our last, final kiss. I cried on her chest, not wanting to go through this because of heart broken I am at the moment. Logan had came in and looked me, and just by the look I knew what it meant. I took more breaths, long deep breaths. Then he asked,"Are you ready Alpha?" A tear fell from my face as I looked at Davina's beautiful face for the last time,"No but we have to. Just do it."