Big Bro...

(edited)
Davina's POV...

In the car ride with Vlad , I was shaking and my heart rate was going up. I just looked out the window having a twenty one question to myself, of everything that I could think of.

My mind felt like it was thinking on it's own....

Why am I like this..?

Such pitty for a sorrow girl..?

What does he think of me...?

Am I over thinking all of this...?

Gosh my brother is going to kill me.!?

I sighed and continued to look out the window, starring at the passing tree's. I've noticed the weather, rather crazy but I loved it. My life was basically crazy, with all the b-s that I have to deal with. The new home feeling, getting used to the new High School. Next year will be my 11th year, then Senior and I'll be home forever!

Vlad's POV...

"Hey are you okay? You look a little sick?" I asked. "Ummm, yeah I'm fine. And oh, soon your going to turn right. Right about now." I turned and her house was huge. Is she rich or something. Because man, she would be popular ass hell if people saw her house. I stopped the car and put it in park. We had sat for a while in complete silence, all I can hear was her heart beat and her breathing patterns which were normal. Davina cleared up her throat and then finally spoke.

"Ugh Vlad?" She said in a nervous tone. "Yeah Davina." I respond.

"You can go home now. Thanks for the ride and everything else. I have a great time... With you.." She said while blushing. I opened the door and then closed it on my way out to her side, opened up her door, she gave me a confuses look and smiled. I extending my hand to stand her up, then I pulled her by her waist, making her closer to me.

"Davina, you don't how you make me feel. Gosh I wish I can kiss you." I whispered into her ear and lightly nibbling on it.

Her heart had fluttered when I had said that. The thought of it had made me smile, I caressed her cheek "Let's get you inside, I don't want you to get sick."

Davina's POV....

"Let's go. I don't want you to get sick." Vlad said to me. I was in shock of what he did. My thoughts were filled with unthinkable things. Curse my little virgin thoughts, I started walking through the front door, opened it to my brother freaking out automatically.

I cleared my throat and Vlad was right behind me. "Where the fuck have you been?! Don't you know how worried I've been. And who the fuck are you?! Don't fucking tell me this is your new boyfriend?!" He said while pointing out Vlad.

"No, no John this isn't my boyfriend!? He's just my friend. We have some classes together and I wanted coffee. So he took me out and we studied. Ugh Vlad help me out."

Vlad stepped in front of me to introduce himself. "Hello, my name is Vladimir Waters. And just to inform you, your sister isn't my girlfriend. We just meet today during school, I helped her with some of her classes, we have some classes too, in case you were wondering.

Then we went to the coffee shop to do homework and she kept her phone on silent because she was doing homework at the coffee shop. And if your thinking we did something. We'll your wrong, Davina and I are good friends." Vlad turned to me "Very good friends." I cleared my throat from the comment.

John calmed down, "Well thank you for taking care of my little sister. She's the only family relative I have, well almost only sibling." I looked down to remember that fatal news. Vlad looked at me and saw how broken I was.