Can you please forgive me...

(edited)
Vlad POV..
I wan- I need to stop hurting my mate, Iubirea mea, my world, my Davina. I don't understand how I keep doing this and yet she forgives me.. She's too good for me but I need to show her that I'm sorry.

Later on that day, right when I got done beating Jordan's ass. He was popular like how I am, yet I'm more that him. He was mostly driven over jealousy and hate torwards me, I didn't care really rather I found it really funny. I called some people to get some food ordered tk Davina's house so I can cook for her, a simple sorry dinner...just the two of us.

I drove to the my pack house, but further into the woods that surround the pack house, is my house. It used to be my parent's, but there gone, so now I own it and I come here time an time. I walk in, and memories flushed me with my parent's. It was amazing time, rather call it the golden times because everything was easy for me.

But then when I had my first transitions, that's when it had changed, everything. Training, rules, scouting, fighting, meetings, was my daily thing. And I got tired of it but then my father and mother left me, I automatically became Alpha. I tell lies to who ever asks where there at or how I became the person who I am today. Well that was until I meet Davina. She changed me and I want her to be mine so I can love her and protect her from any harm.

I ran to up the stair cases, into my room. Grabbing clothes, shampoo, toothbrush, and other importantly stuff. I picked up a scent, then gave a low growl as a threat and the wolf came up to me.

"Oh Chad bro what the hell?! You had to scare me like that?" I laughed a little. Then Chad transformed back to his human body. He chuckled, "Sorry, I was planning on scaring but obviously I failed, sorta." He scratched his head in disappointment. I shook my head and threw some clothes at him. I sat down on my bed turned the other way to wait for him.

"Chad what's the real reason on why you're here?" he sat down next to me and let out a sharp breath. "It's Davina...she won't leave her room."

I looked down at my feet, with tears streaming down my face. Then Chad put his hand on my back and started to pat it in comfort. "Aye dude, you'll be fine. She'll be fine. You just need to explain to her what really went down and how stupid it was for you to pull that move."

I shook my head with agreement, wiped my tears away. Then stood up. Letting out a sharp breathe with relief "So you wanna go now to her house, I got something lined up with her right now."

Chad and I walked out of the house, but my senses kicked back in and it was someone who I wish I didn't see on this day....Blake... He stood in front of us. Smiling, Chad let out a low-deep growl as a sign of threat. "Are you SERIOUS! Your gonna threaten me when I came here to talk to your leader dog?" he said while laughing. I looked at Chad and gave him a nod.
"Go wait for me in the car, stay alert for anything." as we communicated through our minds.

He nodded again then began to walk to my car, then I looked at Blake with my full attention. My senses were on edge,vision became clear, I was really for anything for what he might do to me.

"Well Vlad, it's nice to see you again. How's Davina?" I bite my tongue. "She's fine Blake, and I do say to you also." I murmured. He smerked as if he had done something, then I smelled her scent. I looked at him in shook. "Blake why do you have her! GIVE HER TO ME!" one of his men had her, it looked liked she had putten up a good fight. Then I spoke to her through her mind. "Love, I'm gonna need you to calm down, I'll handle this. What ever I say you do..okay?" She nodded her head, then started to calm down. I looked at Chad, he was on edge also. Just by the way he was I could feel his anger vibrating through the car, he was going change to his wolf.

"Vlad... Now that I gotten your damn attention. She's MINE! And I'm taking her with me, you fight. War will be apon your pack and I'm undefeated."

I turned into my wolf, attacking him. Pain came through me, hearing Davina screaming, my pack was there fighting as well because Chad had alerted them as I got a good look at everything, my pack won this fightal and I also killed the one and only Blake...I felt cold, tired after the fight, I crashed on to the floor as my wolf still as if I had no life in me any more. "Vlad! VLADIMIR WATERS PLEASE WAKE UP DON'T YOU DARE GO TO SLEEP!" Davina said frantically

"Lubirea Mea, I love you...." my final words before everything...went... dark.

*********
NOO Vlad died...or did he..idk but i hope you guys like this one and I felt like the song I choose went well with this chapter
Comment, like, tell me if you like Vladina still and as always

Until next time...