Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to the one who fixed me. Xxx

They say that hunger is the best cook, but you only truly understand that saying when you are eating the best food of your life, just because you can't actually remember the last time you ate. Okay, maybe that is a little bit melodramatic, but hey, I'm allowed to be after the ordeal I went through.

"Is it okay?" Blake asked as he watched me shove the third slice of pizza into my mouth.

I nodded my head ravenously, grabbing for a fourth slice of pizza. Hell, I was no fan of pineapple but this was way too good to go to waste.

"We really need to talk as soon as you're done," Blake said, still looking at me intently, holding me in his stare, watching each bite I take as if it was the most interesting thing he has seen in his life.

I nodded again. There was probably not a way to get out of it, unless off course I took my last bite now and sprinted. I started looking for the nearest exit immediately, but found the back door closed. There was more reason to believe that it would be locked than that it would not be. I was stuck, and maybe it could be for the better, although I would still bet at it being for the worse.

I struggled to swallow my last bite, knowing what was coming next. It just didn't want to go down at first but after a few seconds I pushed my plate away from me, indicating that I was done with my hot meal, even though I wanted more. Partly because I was afraid I might never have such nice pizza again, and on the other hand to avoid Blake and his questions completely.

"Follow me." Blake stood up and made his way out of the kitchen with me reluctantly following him up the stairs and towards his bedroom. Even through my paranoia I could still appreciate walking behind him and checking out his ass.

It didn't take him long to close the door behind us and make himself comfortable on the bed, patting on it to show me to sit down.

"Not there. Come here," Blake said as I went to sit as far as I could from him. He gestured to the spot right next to him which was way too close for my comfort, but still I moved closer; just a bit.

"Not close enough Elijah," Blake said again.

What was he playing at? When I refused to move he lounged out towards me, catching me around the waist and throwing me down, pinning me down underneath him.

I could not help closing my eyes. I didn't want him that near me at all. I could feel his breath and his body pressed against mine. His hand moving up and down my arms and...

"What the fuck!" I just could not hold it in and I found myself pushing Blake. Hard. He fell to the ground.

"Elijah...?" Blake was dumbstruck. The shock in his eyes scared me? Was I that much of a monster? Did I hurt him? Maybe I didn't deserve any happiness in life. Look what I did to the people who cared.

I didn't ask him if I was okay. I just lowered my sleeve, covering the scars and raw marks running over the horizon of my arm; showing an artwork of all the unhappy times in my life, which has obviously been a lot.

"I know about the scars Elijah. I know you cut," Blake said as he got to his feet and walked over to me, ignoring the fact that I was obviously some monster that had hidden strength I could really use to hurt him with.

"Let me see it."

I didn't fight as he sat down, but I could feel the tears burn in my eyes. I had no idea what was going to happen next, but nothing good could come from the boy you like seeing the hurt and the scars and all the things that make you a walking warning sign. I didn't want to bare my soul to him, and the scars were part of my soul. Still I allowed him to push my sleeve up.