Elijah - The Sequel

Yes!!!

You have read correctly!

There is officially a sequel to "Listen Before You Speak"!

Dear Readers,

For a long while I have put Elijah and Blake out of my head. Not that they wanted to leave, but mainly because I never thought that their story was good enough. In my defense it was the very first book I wrote in English, and looking back now, there are so many flaws and so many things that I would love to change in the original story. This is essentially a first draft, and in time I would love to remind it. The story as it is here on Wattpad reminds me of a skeleton without flesh and clothing, and I do hope in time I will make the time to rewrite it completely, although I would like for this version to remain here. It was a milestone for me. It is special just the way it is, a way for me to look back on the progress I have made as a writer.

When I first published "Listen Before You Speak", I did not think for a single moment it would even get 100 reads or even 100 votes. It wasn't meant to ever become what is has - where comments ask for a part two, a sequel. One of the comments I loved the most was one reader telling me that they have read this story 4 times already. That's mind blowing to me, and I am truly humbled that there are people out there that think the story has this much potential and who really fell in love with the characters.

So I have made a decision...

To say thank you to every single person who has voted, commented, sent an inbox message, or simply decided to share this story; I will be writing a sequel. I have given this a lot of thought and the sequel will be written during the course of the next few months. I have taken a break from writing for a while, but I am back now and beyond excited to begin this project.

So I am putting on my black cross over my lips, and I am visiting Blake's grave. I am already giggling at the stupid things that comes out of dear Lucy's mouth, and I am already drooling over Mr. van Leer. I am ready to go back to a world I thought I had left behind me forever and I can't wait for you all to follow me there.

So get ready. Bring out the tissues and the late nights. Elijah is back. More depressed and broken than ever, but still on a very slow path to recovery. His glue may be gone, but rock bottom can sometimes become the solid foundation on which we can rebuild a future.

I believe that Elijah deserves some sort of happy ending... well... at least as happy as one can possibly be after losing their first love...

I invite you now. Come with me, and experience the rest of Elijah's story...

"Many Words In Silence"

Thank you to each and every one of you! I hope you enjoy seeing Elijah again,

Lots of love,

C.A. Kerst

Meet up with all the characters that you learned to love and fall in love with a few new ones...

# Sequel to "Listen Before You Speak" - the story of Elijah and Blake

Elijah is no ordinary boy. Never has been, and he is probably sure that he never will be the normal boy everybody wants him to be. How can you be ordinary and normal after your first love dies? After your father was the one responsible? How do you cope when your English teacher is the one who gives you a new home? Blend in a crazy friend and the fact that Elijah who learned how to speak one word of a time thanks to Blake has gone completely mute again.

Will he ever be resurrected from the pain that is threatening to overwhelm him to the point where he will cut his own wrists? Is there any way someone could save him this time? Is there really that many words that can be spoken in silence? Can you truly be put back together when you are more than broken and half the pieces are lost forever?

Find out now, in the depressing new sequel - "Many Words In Silence"

https://www.wattpad.com/story/143329531-many-words-in-silence