Elijah - Volume 3

Yes! You have heard correctly! Elijah is getting a third installment, something which I am very excited about! And yes, the preview to the first chapter has already been published.

"The Echo of my Shouts" is truly my thanks to everyone who has commented, voted, and messaged me about "Listen Before you Speak" and "Many Words in Silence", wanting more of Elijah, Blake, Sam, Lucy, Timothy, and all the others. So this one is truly for you guys. 

So go and add the third book about Elijah to your library and reading list and enjoy as the chapters take you back into his world! I truly hope you enjoy it!

Love,

C.A. Kerst

Book #3 in the Silence Series

Elijah is at it again. Once again his life is full of drama. Timothy wants a divorce. And like always his idea of fixing everything is running back to his hometown and off course his best friend who told him to go and start his life over and never contact her again... Lucy!

Can Elijah work things out with Timothy amidst the drama of his mother making her comeback and going to see his father in prison for the first time since Blake died? Would Elijah be able to face Michael after he finds journals and letters from Sam addressed to him in a box in the attic? And what happens if Llaluna and Fynn show up in his life once more? Will he remain friends with his new friend Cory that he meets at a book signing as well? And what about E.J, a boy who has gone through rape?

Join Elijah one more time on an adventure of love, pain, tears, laughter, and maybe falling in love all over again. This depressing third installment after "Listen Before you Speak" and "Many Words in Silence" is bound to keep you at the edge of your seat!