21

he'd thought about killing himself so often, but never really considered the possibility of failure. in his mind, he always succeeded, always managed to do it properly.

and this way should've worked perfectly too. he should've bled out by the time tyler managed to open the bathroom door.

so why is josh here now, back on the fucking tour bus, helping tyler write an apology tweet for having to reschedule a couple shows?

that's right, their tour isn't over, and the shows that they missed because of josh will be made up later. there's no break, there's no 'sorry, we really cannot do this right now.'

it's for the fans, tyler explains, i can't hurt them like this.

but is it really? is tyler in it just for the money?

josh, he's in the band- well, for tyler. sure he loves drumming, but not enough to perform in giant, sold out venues. he's only doing it because tyler asked him to.

now, he can't stop rethinking that decision.

he plays the next couple shows with wristbands on so no wandering eyes or cameras will notice the giant gashes still covering his wrists. they're healing pretty well (which he's angry about, of course), and luckily don't hinder his performance in the slightest.

cool. no one suspects a thing. not even if josh has dropped out of a concert multiple times this tour. they don't care.

hah, as if trying to kill himself would suddenly make people care. even tyler is apathetic to him, but then again, he's always been.

looks like things are back to normal, then.

listen im sorry 4 the late update but i just love pierce the veil so much i was like,,, devoting my life to them this week