1

So before I start, I just wanted to make another Nate maloley book. So please enjoy and if you like how this book is starting off, Thanks so much. So lets get on with the book. Oh also that is Aliyah Raey as Alana Myles on the side

·Alana POV·

I was awoken by my phone... Wait, my phone? I thought my alarm woke me up at exactly 9 sharp. I pick up my phone to see a message across my phone.

Mr. Maloley: get here by 9 this morning with my Coffee and Files in my hand.

I groaned at his text. Uggh I hate that man sooo much. But he's my boss and I have to suck it up and kiss his ass.

I roll out of my bed and try to find something in my closet.

After I got done showering I put on my undergarments and started putting on a nice white blouse and a black pencil skirt followed by my Black heels.

I fluff out my hair looking in the mirror and applied lipstick. I don't wear Makeup but I put on lipstick.

I grab my keys and phone and left out my apartment.

-

I hop out of my car and I look at my phone and it was 9:03. Oh shit I'm late. I was going to get yelled at anyway.

I went across the road to the coffee shop. I walked up to the counter and I was met with The guy that always made me smile when I came here. Jacob.

"Hey Alana. Usual?" He smiled at me. I nodded at him.

"Yep" I smile.

"Soo you're late again right?" He asked smiling at me.

"Yep" I smiled.

"You know Nate is really going to fire you one day" He chuckles.

"Well I'll suck it up and work here"

"That means I'll see you everyday then" He smiled at me with his gentle smile. After our little flirt comments, He makes me Mr. Maloley Coffee and I flew out going to the incorporation of his music industry.

I walk in to see Rebecca at the front office, on the computer, typing away. She sees me and starts smiling.

"Ah, and there goes miss. "Who gives a fuck" about my job" She smiles at me.

"Hello to you to Becca" I smile standing in front of the desk.

"Well, Mr. Maloley is pretty mad if you ask me. Oh and here's the file" She handed me the file with a whole bunch of papers in it.

"Thanks and he's going to yell at me anyway Becca" I chuckled going to the elevator and pushing the top floor button. When the elevator doors opened, I saw some of the workers up here looking at me, gossiping, talking, Shit even whispering.

They knew I was going to get yelled at, but they all knew he wasn't going to fire me.

I knocked on the door. "Come in" He says. When I open the door I see him in his Black chair, writing something.

"You're Late Miss. Myles" He says not even looking up at me. How did he know it was me. I could've been someone else. I could've been a Robber for all he knows.

"I'm sorry. I had to-"

"Do I care? I told you to come exactly at 9 and you couldn't even make it. Let me guess you were flirting with your little boyfriend at the coffee shop right?" He looked at me with those eyes that would make anybody scared.

"No. Something happened to the coffee Machine" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Miss. Myles, you're this close.." He paused, making his index finger and thumb close to each other. "This close of getting fired!"

"Yes. I know" I rolled my eyes. This man gives me that damn speech everytime.... EVERYTIME I was late for fucking work. He can always shoved this coffee and files up his inconsiderate-

"Miss. Myles, Give me the file and coffee now" He demanded. Uggh I hate this bastard!

I walk infont of his desk and give him the file and the coffee.

"Actually got one thing right" He starts chuckling. Oh thanks bastard.

I was about to go to my office when he groans. Oh what now!

"This is cold" He says. I huffed and turned around.

"It's hot, like you like it"

"It's cold" He said in a serious tone. Is this man trying me?

"It's fucking hot! My hand was practically burning with that cup in my hand" I yelled.

"Ah, ah," He smiled standing up coming towards me. "We don't use that kind of voice or language here Miss. Myles. You know your job could come short, like this" He snapped his fingers infront of me.

Please fire me so I could get a job at The coffee shop.

"Please fire me cause we both know where I'll be at Mr. Maloley." I smiled.

He didn't like Jacob. He hates Jacob with a passion. I always wanted to know why he didn't like him but he didn't.

His smiled faded and into the angry face again.

"Don't test me Miss. Myles. Am I clear?"

"Yes Daddy" I scoffed about to walk away but he grabbed my arm. "We're not at that stage yet Baby girl. But we will be" He whispered in my ear and I could see the smirk in his face.

Disgusting. I scoffed again and let's me go of his grasp. I walk out of his office and walk to my office.

----------
-----
---------------

A/N: I hoped this is starting out good and also please Vote, and Comment.

Thanks, Queen_Randsome21