4

(Jacob on the side don't know who this guy was I just found him on google lol😂)

Alana POV

"Hey Jacob" I smile as I made my way to the counter. "Hey Alana."

"The usual again?" He chuckles

"Yep. The usual"

"So, how are you since we couldn't hang out yesterday" he smiles while he made the coffee.

"I'm good. It's just that I don't have no free time for myself. He works me like I'm a dog" I sigh while he puts the coffee infront of me while he packs his morning doughnuts.

"Look, I'm going to a causal ball room kind of theme party tonight for my dad. You want to come with me?" He asks and I nod.

"Sure Jacob. I'll be happy to" He smiled giving me the doughnut.

"Date it is" He smiles back. I didn't agree to a date. But he's cute and I like him.

"Date it is" I smiled walking out. I cross the street and walk inside of the buliding. "Hey Becca" I smiled grabbing the file going to the elevator.

"Hey Lana" She says and I hop in the elevator. It hits the Top floor and it opened. I got off and started walking to his Office.

"Hey Yas" I smiled as I walked by.

"Hey Lana. You're late again!" she yells before I took a right. "I know!" I yell back and there his office was.

I sighed and knocked on the door. "Come in" His voice said and I opened the door.

When I opened the door, He was writing something on his desk. "Hey Mr. Maloley" I smiled as I walked to his desk. He didn't respond nor he looked up.

Oh man, I did it this time. "Here you go Mr. Maloley" I smile once again going next to him trying to give him his coffee.

He takes the doughnuts, The Coffee and the File. "Thanks now get out unless I need you" He says without looking taking a sip for of his coffee.

"But Mr. Maloley I'm so-"

"Miss. Myles, I don't want to hear it. You were late now get out my office" He says Sternly not looking at me, still writing.

I started walking towards the office door and closed it back going to my office.

-

Time was passing and it was 6 in the afternoon. My arms were tired and I was tired. I wanted to sleep. I have to stop being so late, Because I had to organize some more shit that i didn't really have to do.

I just needed sleep... I felt my eyes easing down... I just need sleep... I felt my eyes shut.

"Miss. Myles" I heard a voice boom in my office and I knew then, it was Mr. Maloley. Can this guy just give me a break?

"I don't pay you to sleep around" He says in an angry tone. I flutter my eyes open to see him infront of my Desk, With Fliles in his hands. Oh no,no,no,no,no

"Mr. Maloley" I whined and started wallowing like a 5 year old in the Chair.

"Don't "Mr. Maloley" me. You were late so you go and organize these files in the file room" He smiled at me, putting the flies on the desk.

"You make sick" I mumbled under my voice standing up and picking the fliles up from my desk.

"Sorry. Miss. Myles, What was that?" He smirks looking at me.

"Nothing!" I said and walk out my office and go to the file room.

-

Z, I looked at the file. I looked up to see Z was almost at the top where I couldn't reach it.