12

Alana P.O.V.

"Rocking around the Christmas tree
At the Christmas party hop" The song rung through Sarah and I's apartment.

We were decorating the house with christmas stuff because It was almost christmas time.

Now were eating breakfast on the stools in the kitchen I made.

Were suppose to go to work but I was going to be a little late coming in the office. It's been almost a month since I worked with Howard's Company but so far..... I don't like it.

"Hey What did you and Nate do the other day?" Sarah asked me with a Smile playing on her lips.

"We.... Said some things about his presentation and we sorta Kiss" I said and she squealed.

"Oh my goodness Alana Rochelle Myles" Sarah said causing me to laugh.

"So what's with you and Johnson?" I asked.

"Alana Awww he's soo Awwww" She said and I chuckled. "Hes so sweet, gentle, caring, and loveable. He's such a little sweetheart" She kept rambling on.

"He understands me, he talks to me. He gives me things, He opens the door for me and he's a life size teddy bear that you can hug all the time" She said making me say Aww.

"Sarah Serene Wallace, are you in love?" I asked, and she giggles looking down.

"I think so" She chuckles, making me smile.

We hear a knock on the door and Sarah goes and gets it. "Oh hey Nate" She says causing me to look at her.

"Yeah she's in here" She opens the door wide, and he walks right in seeing me.

"Hey Alana" He smiles, coming over to me. "Hey Nate" I smlled back.

"Nice place you guys got" He chuckles looking around. "Uh, Thanks" I said.

He was wearing his suit as always but he just so fine you could just jump on him without even trying.

"Alana, I need to talk to you" He says. It was very serious and I knew this was important.

I grab his hand and went into my room. I close the door while he sat on the edge of my bed. I went bedside him and he sighs.

"Alana..... Jake is using you" He looks at me in that serious look. "He's using you so he can make his self look good."

I started laughing at him. "Come on Nate, You seriously think he'll use me."

"Yes Alana. I saw him this morning with another girl and trust me he seemed to like her more than you cause he was fucking her in a car" He said and I chuckled.

"Could've been someone else Nate" I chuckled.

"Doesn't he have a '72 Blue Dodge Challenger?" He asked and I furrowed my eye brows.

"Yes"

"Then there you have it" He threw his hands up. "But Nate"

"Look, there just using you Alana. For his image. You know that Kid did some shit back when he was a high school student? He was a Abusive Boyfriend to all of his girls. Then we he gets tired of her, He Beats her, rape her and leaves her in the Alleyway where someone can help her" He said and I shake my head.

"Nate he didn't do that, come on he told me that he use to do drugs when he was in highschool"

"Oh okay. He wants you to think that. Okay" He gets up and starts walking to my door. "Oh and if I'm right you owe me 10 dollars" He says, leaving out.