9

As I left you guys off a Cliffhanger I will continue and I'm also doing this because you guys read this and got me 1K which is making me soo happy about that. So please enjoy this chapter.

Alana POV-

"I'm going to go with.." I looked at the two of the men.

I gulped, closing my eyes. It shouldn't go down like this.

"I- I'm sorry Mr. Maloley, but I can't be your personal Assistant anymore" I opened my eyes as I saw his face with disbelief.

"Haha, serves you right Nate." Jake said.

"Mr. Maloley, I can't be working with you anymore because, you're a selfish man, you want everything to go your way, you are a heartbreaker, you always fire people for no reason and I hate that." I said.

"But I don't care anymore because I'm going to another business that will make me feel welcome and not yell at me everytime I come late" I spoke my words truthfully and he shakes his head.

"I'll come by and get my things today" I said and with that I left with Jake.

----

Jacob dad gave me The P.A. job like that and I was working for Jacob cousin. His name is Caleb Howards. He was really sweet.

Though I will miss everybody at Mr. Maloleys Inc.

I shut my door, walking in the Buliding. I saw Rebecca. She looked like she was crying, because she wiped her face with a tissue.

"Rebecca why are you crying?" I asked and she sobs harder. "Cause I'm going to miss you" She comes over to me and hugs me.

"Alana don't leave" She sobs.

I sigh, rubbing her back. "I have to. I feel this is the best for me" I said. We pull away and she sniffs once more.

"I'll always visit okay?" I nodded and she sniffs, nodding her head.

I walk to the elevator waiting for the elevator.

--

I get off the elevator onto Mr. Maloley's floor. Everyone looked sad and dragging around.

What's going on?

"Alana" Yasmine says, coming towards me with some other people that I knew.

"Are you really going to another company?" She asks and I nod my head. I heard people talking and shaking their head.

"Alana, you can't you're the only reason why we always be happy and cheery" Yas said and I shake my head.

"You guys will be okay" I nodded and they all Groaned and was talking all at once, walking somewhere.

"I can't believe it" Yasmine voice broke, with tears coming down her eyes, walking away.

I sigh, going to my office and cleaning up my stuff. Well I'm going to miss this office.

-

My office was empty and I left out into Mr. Maloley office. I knocked on the door and he tells me to come in.

I walk in and he looked pissed. Well I'm sorry.

"Hey Mr. Maloley. I'm here for my last check" I smile as I put my stuff down. He sighs, writing in his check book.

After he did that he tears it out of the check book and I hold out my hand. He was about to give it to me when he pulled it back.

"What?"

"Why?"

"Why what?" I asked and he sighs, standing up.

"Alana, why would you leave my company and go to his dad's ?" he asks looking into my eyes.

"Because I told you the truth" I shifted my weight on my right foot. That was half the truth.

The reason also because I think I was getting feelings for this man and I didn't want to. He was mean, cruel, and selfish, but yet he was still handsome.

He always was attractive to me and I like him. It was like dreams after dreams, after dreams and I didn't like it.

"I think half of that is" he paused, coming towards me, sitting on the edge of his desk. "Bullshit. You're hiding something and I don't know what it is but you're trying to hide something from me" He said looking me dead in the eye.

"I'm not hiding shit from you" I said. "And if I was. I wouldn't have said nothing to you" I said and he scoffs.

"I mean your right Alana. So truly right. But um...last time I heard from your voice was that you said no matter what people offered or if you were dating one of my rival companys that you would never quit working here because you love it here to much. Now isn't that right?" He gave me that look that said I'm right.

it was true. Those words did come out my mouth.

"That's right" I quietly said. "So why are you really leaving my company?"

"Because your a selfish man with nothing but per hatered in your heart. All you do is hurt people and you smile and laugh at people because you think it's funny but it's not really. You fired Carter because you thought it was really funny. You fired Wallace because he was only flirting with me. There was a whole lot of people you fired because they were either flirting with me or you did it because you felt like it" I said.

"I know" He admit. "But, Why are you leaving my company?"

"That was the truth" I said and he laughs.

"Bullshit that's not the truth" He yells with a serious look.

"It is the truth" I yell back.

"Alana tell me the Truth now! Why are you leaving my company!" He yells, standing up.

"You want to know the truth?! Okay! I'm having feelings for you!! I don't suppose to fall in love with my Boss okay! I can't help but not look at you and want to passionately kiss you like everyday. I want to hug and peck you on the lips everytime I come in your office. I want to love you every chance I could. But I found someone I truly care for." I said.

He looks at me in that shock phase and I chuckle bitterly, picking up my things. "Now the truth isn't bullshit is it?" I said bitterly, Snatching the check out his hand, leaving out of his office.

I breathe out, with tears down my cheeks. Now he knows the truth about it.