23

A/N: Guys!! I did 3 updates!!! I'm soo proud of myself. This is progress and I dedicate this chapter to cuteassluh when she voted first on the last chapter and comment on the last chapter. The guys that commented first in my previous chaps I'm sorry to mention y'all but I promise to mention you guys in the next chap when you comment. I'm still doing the vote thing and comment thing so don't give up hope, keep on voting and commenting. It was also 2 something in the morning when I did this chap so please excuse me if I put stupid mess in here.

Alana P.O.V.

It was thursday and I packed ahead of time, putting my slides on. I was going on the airplane and I decided to have a lazy look. Sweats, my long sleeve shirt, with one off my shoulder and my curly hair in my bun.

There was a knock on the door. I started walking to the door seeing it was Jack J. "Ready?" He asked me and I nodded. "Yeah, just waiting on your girlfriend" I pointed behind me.

"Can I come in?" He asked me. "Sure" I stepped aside, letting him in. Then I closed the door.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get my luggage" I smile, going back upstairs in my room. I got my luggage and my gym bag with my little accessories in it when my Phone buzzed in my night stand.

I picked it up seeing Sage Texted me.

My baby😙😙❤- I'll see you when I get back and facetime me everyday.

Me-❤❤ I'll always facetime you baby, don't worry.

My baby😙😙❤- alright and baby don't let them little foreign man's try to steal you from me now 😘😘

I chuckled, texting him back with a okay and kissy emojis. I came down the stairs seeing Jack and Sarah making out. "OW! OW!" I screamed, causing them to pull away. "Let's go" Sarah laughs as we started going out our apartment door.

----------

"Okay, right here" Jack J directed us to a Airplane. It was a private one. Who would've thought Nate would pay for all of this. He must be really happy.

"Nate payed for all of this?" I asked as Jack nodded. "Yep. We thought he was becoming crazy" He said causing me to chuckle.

"Let's get this Vacation started!!" Derek yelled at us as I laughed at him. "bestfrann!!" He slang a arm over my shoulder.

"Hey Bestfrann!!" I said which he laughs. "So Bestfrann I was wondering can we get drunk at this fabulous place?" He asked as I smiled, nodding.

"Bestfrann, you already know!!" I high fived him. Sammy, Jack G, and Swazz came but where was Nate?

"Are you guys friends of Mr. Maloley?" A guy asked us. We all agreed of yes and he told us to follow him. We started walking behind him. The guy told that Nate was coming so we could go ahead and put our luggage up. We got on and we asked who wanted to sit with who. The private Jet was nice.

"Damn Nate overdid this trip. For what though?" Sammy asked as we agreed.

"Maybe he's making this one the best one ever" Sarah suggested and we just shrugged and agreed.

"Bestfrann want to sit together?" Derek asked. I just nodded my head. "Sure since my OTHER best-friend is with her boyfriend!" I said which everyone laughed.

"Sorry!" Sarah said and pecked Jack J. on the lips. "He's just a good boyfriend"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully and we all sat down, talking amongst ourselves. "So I haven't seen you in like a month and you already got a rapper for a boyfriend" Derek spoke up and I laughed.