14

3 weeks later....

Alana P.O.V.

"Come on Alana. It will be soo cool" Jack J pleaded me. Currently we were at Nate's house. It was just me and Sarah just watching the four boys playing basketball. Jack&Jack tried to persuade me to be their manager since I'm jobless right now. They were still playing basketball while talking to me.

Sarah and I decided to move out our apartments and found a really nice Apartment with stairs. It was really nice.

Jack and Jack G tried to get to go with them. Since like 3 months ago, they've been coming up to the celebrity life and they wanted me to be their Manager. Sarah and I had our shades on since it was hot out.

"How about body guard? I heard you beat somebody's ass" Sam yelled out, While he made a 3.

"Oh so i'm a guy now?" I said and he gave Nate the ball and Nate made a 3.

"Your a hot guy" He smirked, winking at me, looking my way and Nate threw the ball at him, making it hit his lower region. Which meant his dick. Sammy Groaned, crouching down, holding his crotch.

"Ooh" Sarah and I said, Jack & Jack started laughing, holding their crotches.

"Son of a bitch" Sammy said Horsley, breathing out. "Don't wink or call my girlfriend a Man"

"Got it" Sammy whisper Horsley, throwing up a thumbs up at him.

The ball came my way and I gave it to G.

"Come on Alana, what do you say?"Johnson asked and I sighed. "I'll think about it and I'll get back to you guys" I said and they smiled.

"Yes" They cheered on and gave the ball to Nate, helping Sammy up. "Ice. I need ice" He kept saying and Sarah and I laughed.

"I'll go get him some" Sarah said, going in the house. "Sammy you okay?" I asked touching his bare shoulder.

"Yeah" He blew out, "just need some ice for My dick"

I started laughing at him. "Maybe you shouldn't of Called me a man" I smiled and he chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sorry" He said and I chuckled.

"Apology accepted"

Jack & Jack was still playing ball with Nate.

"So who's the lucky girl you've got?" I asked Sammy.

"A girl named Anastasia karanikolaou her nick name is Stassie" He said, which I nodded.

"What does she look like?" I asked him. He digs in his pockets and started scrolling through his phone.

"That's what she looks like" He said and I carefully looked at her, with my shades up.

"One on the left or right?"

"Left"

"She's pretty" I put them back down.