22

Another chapter let's get it and I dedicate this chapter to eleanortheshywriter for voting my story first. Thanks so much for doing that and thanks for reading my book and let's continue this story once again.

Macy on the side****

Alana P.O.V.

Nate wasn't lying about my old job. It was no lie actually. He messaged me this morning at 7:20 saying that I needed to be in his office for some shit that I didn't care about. But I still got my old job back and I'm kinda happy.

But sad thing is that people is going to talk. They're going to talk about how we were together and other shit. But on the bright side least I get to see Yaz and Rebecca.

I go in my closet to find a white pencil skirt that went to my knee, my black open shoulder shirt, and my white heels.

I went in the bathroom to take a shower. I laid out a towel and wash cloth and then went to go put on a song on my pill. Now or later came on and I immediately squealed , knowing it was Sage's song.

I turned on the shower, striping my clothes. I hop in and started singing with the words.

--------

I hop out my car, locking it. I sigh, having the coffee in my hands and donut. So I wondered what he ever did to the other P.A.?

I shrug, walking inside and next thing I knew I was being crowded by all the workers. "Alana, your back!"

"I've missed you!!"

"Where have you've been!!"

That's what I kept hearing and everyone was asking a bunch. A bunch! Of questions.

I was about to talk when Yasmine and Rebecca was hugging me, and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Hey!Hey! What's going on!" I heard a voice say, bumrushing in the crowd. But I knew who that was.

Macy. Uggh.

"Alright. Get back to work before I fire you guys!" Macy yelled, as all the people started going  to places.

She saw me and smirked. "Oh Alaina" She says and I grit my teeth.

"Alana"

She giggles and folds her arms. "Sorry, Alana. But you've liked that beating I gave you?" She asked as I laughed.

"Please, you mean the beating I gave you" I said, she scoffs and roll her eyes.

"Whatever! Anyways what are you doing here, Nate doesn't need an apology you've moved on didn't you or you still love him?" She asked as I laughed again.

"Uh, baby.... you've got it all wrong. Nate Re-hired me" I said as I saw the smirk flattened to a frown.

"He didn't"

"He did" I nodded, going to the elevator. "You are not that serious! He did not"

"Okay, let's go up there together then" I said and she followed me in the elevator.

When it got to the top floor, it was so different in here. Damn, this office was nice. I heard whispers of my name.

"It's Alana! She's back" Someone cheered on and everybody was just so happy to hear this. I followed her and when she came to big gold double doors. Nate?

She opens them without even knocking. So damn rude. "Nathan Montgomery Maloley!" She spat out very loud and annoying.

I didn't know his middle name was Montgomery. Hm? Something new for me.