13

Alana P.O.V.

I was still sleep until I felt Nate's grip on my waist. He made me feel safe when what happened to me. Jacob didn't rape me but he did put his hands on me. I was curled up because he beated me harder when I try to beat him.

But I'm glad I was safe. Nate made me feel safe. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a moan escape from his lips. I raised an eyebrow and shake my head.

There it was again, he moaned again. "Nate" I whispered, turning around to him. I looked at his face and his eyes were shut, and his mouth was fully parted opened.

I started admring his features. His tattoos all over his body, his shirtless body. His eye brows were furrowed from time to time.

I look down and notice that his shorts had a bulge in the front of him. I snicker and bit my lip. Maybe I should tease him. But then again he might get mad. But then again he might like it.

Smut Warning.....

I'm going to take the chance. I climb on top of him. I haven't sex in so long so.

I started grinding my hips into his and I heard moan from his lips. I start to feel his erection harden. I did this till his hands grabbed my waist and he opened his eyes, looking at me.

"Alana W- What are you doing?" He asked looking at me.

"Giving you pleasure"

"Why?" He asked. "I mean I'm not mad at you for doing this but why?" He asked.

"You have a full blown erection so I thought I could help you" I said and his cheeks were flushing with red.

"I can get off-"

"No! I mean no you don't have to Alana." He said and I looked at him

"So do you want me to keep going?"

"Yeah! Yeah" He said and I felt myself going again. At first I thought this was a bad idea but then I heard him moan, moving his hips with mine.

I whimpered a little and he flipped me over making me feel his hard on in between his legs. I had to admit I was liking this. We started pulling each other clothes off till we were full naked.

He leaned down where he could kiss my neck. I gasped, planting my hand on his neck. Is this really happening? Was this real? Was I really doing this with Nate cause last time it was a dream.

"Nate" I whispered when he bit my collar bone making it have a love bite on it. "Nate" I whispered again but that didn't stop him.

"Nate" I pull him away from me and he looks at me, confused. "Are we really doing this?" I asked. He sits up and looks at me. "Do you want this? OH MY GOD! Are you a Virgin! Cause if you are then I'm sorry-"

I started laughing at him. "No... It's just that this doesn't feel real" I said and he nods. "I know what you're talking about. Want to stop?" He asked and I sighed, sitting up.

"I got you into this now I've got to finish it" I smirked, pulling him back to me. He smiles, kissing me again.

"Your body is just beautiful" He sighs, kissing my neck once more and his lips traveled down my body. I was such in pleasure by his lips on my body.

He sits up on his headboard, putting on a condom then pulling me up to him. He inserted in me we both groaned at this new feeling.

"Your tight. How long have you had sex?" He smirk and I roll my eyes. "For some time"

"Hmm... Daddy's got to fix that" He smirked and I was stunned that he called his self daddy. That's his kinky name?

I was about to speak when he started thrusting in me making me scream, gripping his neck, putting mine in the crook of his. "Nate, don't stop" I whimpered, closing my eyes. I could hear his short breaths on my ear making me moan louder.