25

This book is almost ending and I'm glad that I made this cause it has 4.85K reads and that made me soo happy.

I dedicate this chap to SandraYoung6 and XxBad_QueenxX for first vote and comment!!!

Alana P.O.V.

I put my hair in a neat bun and Finished it with some lipstick. "Look at my bestie getting ready for Mr. Maloley"

I sucked my teeth, looking at her through the mirror. "Please girl I'm getting ready for this Damn meeting"

"Mmm, okay" She said, leaving out the bathroom. Then I started leaving out the bathroom, shutting the light off.

"Alright where's my hand wallet?" I mumbled, looking around my part of the room. "Here you go babes" Sarah handed me my hand wallet.

"Thanks" I smiled, leaving out.

🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐

I knocked on Nate's door which the opened. It was Macy.

"Oh hey Macy is Nate Ready?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes, looking back as I started glaring at her, pointing at her mouthing "I'mma beat yo' ass"

"Nate Aleana is here!"

She turned back around and I stopped before she could see me. I just gave her a fake smile.

"See you today baby"He pecked her lips and left out the hotel room. I smiled before she closed the door.

"So What's this meeting about?" Nate asked as I looked over at my I pad.

"Having minimum wage for the employees" I said which he nods.

We got in the elevator with some teenager. He looked like he was on vacation too. My hand wallet fell.

"Damn" I mumbled, picking it up. "It's not polite to stare at her!" Nate said to the boy as I stood up, furrowing my eyebrows at Nate.

"I-I wasn't" The teenager said to Nate. When the elevator stopped, Nate bucked at him which the teenager ran out when the door opened.

I started laughing when we left out the elevator also. "Nate that was mean!" I punched his shoulder a little.

"Well! The little bastard shouldn't of looked at your ass like that when you were bending down!"

"Why do I feel like you were looking too?" I smirked as he didn't say anything.

"That's not the point!" He said as I caught him red handed. "Oh my goodness Nate you were looking. You are such a sly one" I pushed him as he laughed.

"Okay! I'll admit. I was looking, but I'm a guy! I'm suppose to" He said and I pursed my lips, "mmhmm"

We waited for his car to pull up and I've notice it was a sports car. A damn Porsche. It was a red one.

"Nate! We are not riding in that thing!" I said. "You rode me what's the difference"

I dropped my mouth and closed it back with him laughing. "Stop making jokes like that! I have a boyfriend!"

"Yeah, yeah, he's going to hear me now or later" He laughed as I shake my head getting in the car with him.

I slapped his shoulder, which he reacted saying oww. "The hell was that for?"

"Insulting my boyfriend."

"Sorry ma' I'll stop talking about him"

Ma?

"You called me Ma' you never used that name with me" I said which he shrugs putting on his seatbelt. "It's a nickname Alana but safety first Ma' He patted my thigh.

"Nate" I said which laughs. "What I can't help it if I think you have amazing thighs. They're better than Macy's. Her's are like tooth picks. There's nothing for me to grab on" he said which I laughed again.

"Shut up and drive" I said. He nods and started driving fast. Turing up the music.

Future was playing and he rap the lyrics.

"Two cups, toast out with the gang" He rapped as he was going 70. "Nate slow this shit down!!" I yelled as he was still driving fast.

"Nate!!!" I screamed where he stopped on breaks at the stop light. "Damn, these are some good breaks" He chuckles as I hit him again.

"Aye! If you going to keep hitting me like that Alana, might as well not be my P.A."

"I have to be. Keep you straight" I said scrolling through my Instagram.

"How can you if you dressed like that Ma? Making me want to do some things to you Alana"

I stopped scrolling on insta and looked straight at him.

Is he sexuality frustrated? Or does he really want me again?

😂🖐😂🖐😂🖐😂🖐😂

The meeting had finished and Nate was talking to other business men as I sticked beside him.

"And this is your P.A.? She's pretty Nate. Looks better than the last one we seen in Virginia" He said, which Nate chuckled.

"Thank you sir" I smiled and he raised his brows. "She has a soft voice. Good for you Nate"

We started walking out and Nate cleared his throat. "Thank you" he batted his eyelashes, and started walking like a girl, mocking me.

I laughed at his childish way. "You and Derek should've been Brothers. He's just as much of a clown as you" I said which he chuckles, getting in the car, with me doing the same.

😄😄😄😄😄

I was about to open my door but Nate did before me. "Thanks Nate" I said and he nodded, giving the keys to the bell hop.

"This way Milady" He said in such a horrible British voice. I laughed again.

We waited till the elevator came back down.

"Alana, I had a good time with you. It's nice knowing that I can still have fun with an ex" He said which I chuckled.

"Thanks, and having you as a friend is really nice" I said. I heard him chuckled, half smiling. "Yeah"

The elevator came up and we both got in. My phone buzzed and I looked to see Sage texted me.

Baby😚😚- Hey what's good on the other side of the world baby 😚

I chuckled and text him back with Nate interrupting. "Hmm texting "She gon shake it like a red nose"

I rolled my eyes, smiling. "And if I am?" I asked him. "Nothing" He said.

Me- It's going good how's the tour?

I put my phone up and when I did, Nate placed a kiss on my lips.

Oh my god.

He pulls away to see my expression. I was in shock but I kissed him back. We started moving our lips in sync and I was feeling fireworks with him again.

It started escalating but the elevator dinged and we parted from each other. We got out and looked at each other.

"See You tomorrow"

"Yep" I said and we went our separate ways.

I just made out with my ex-boyfriend. Oh my god!