3

-Alana POV-

"Alana. What are you doing in bed?" My roomate, Sarah asked me. I groaned turning over to my other side. I didn't feel like talking.

Mr. Maloley made me fucking mad yesterday then he always did then the day before.

"Was it Mr. Maloley again?" She sighs sitting on my bed. I turn around to her and nodded.

"He might be a jackass but he's my boss and I have to work for him"

"Quit, work at the coffee shop with Jaaacoob" She cooes his name and I chuckled.

"Well That's the problem, I can't "

"And why not?"

"Because if I quit or get fired, Mr. Maloley, Will buy it out where Jacob won't have a job" I said and she sighed.

"Wow, I haven't even met the guy and I don't like him" I started laughing at her.

"So, want to have a girl's day off?" She asked.

I sighed and thought about. If I did have a girl's day out with her, I wouldn't think about the cold bastard and how he exhausted me yesterday.

"Sure. It'll be okay cause I don't have to go to work today"

"Yay" She screamed and hugged me. I giggled and hugged her back.

--

We were at a Diner and we were about to order but I had to look at the menu.

"Find anything you like?" Someone said causing me to look up at him. He had dirty Blonde hair, Blue eyes and he looked so adorable, so adorable it would be a crime.

"Uh, yeah what is something good to order?" I asked smiling at him.

"Um, I would prefer the Cheesbuger roadie. It's good to me" He smiled at me.

"Oh is the Chicken Bites good too?" Sarah asked smiling at him. "Yeah. Those are good too" He smiled back at Sarah but it was like a cheeky smile.

"Well that's what I want to order. The cheeseburger roadie" I trailed off squiting at his name tag. "Jack" I smile at him.

"Yeah I would like to have the chicken bites" Sarah smiled at him.

"Okay" He said writing it down. "I'll be back" He smiled at me and sarah and went off.

"Oh my god, he's too Adorable" Sarah gloated, smiling at me.

"He's so cute I could squeeze his cheeks" I said adoring the dirty blonde Guy.

"on a scale on1-10, how bad is your boss?" Sarah asked. Back him again? Uggh.

"On the scale?" I asked and she nodded. "21" I said and she laughed.

"He must be bad" She contuined. We heard the door chimed and turns out, It was Mr. Maloley and some friends I'm assuming. He was wearing regular stuff.

A tank top, Blue jeans, and High top vans with his hair in a man bun. Did he wear his clothes like that when he wasn't at work?

They were chuckling at something and they were throwing a couple licks at each other. I groaned slouching in the booth seat.

"What's wrong?" Sarah asked confusely. "My boss walked in" I said. She turned around and saw him. She turned back around, Smiling and wide eyed.

"That Sex god" she pointed back. I nodded. "And stop pointing. Didn't your mom ever tell you not to point at people" I said and she chuckled.