7

Alana POV-

I gasp sitting up in.... My bed? Wait? Was that all a dream? Oh my god how long was I sleep?

"Good, your up" Sarah sighs sitting on my bed, eating a piece of ham.

"H-How long was I sleep?" I asked her. That dream was so.... Real.

"Since 7 this morning"

"So I didn't go anywhere today?"

"No"

I sigh and set my back on my Backboard. It felt so real! What was this man doing to me?

"What time is it?" I asked her. "Umm" She trailed off getting her phone off the Table. "11:23 A.M." She said and I instantly got up.

"What?"

"I'm late for work" I sigh going in my closet.

"Are you okay?" She asks me. "Umm no actually" I sigh sitting down on her bed.

"What's wrong?" She asks standing infront of me.

"Mr. Maloley is wrong with me" I said burying my hands in my face.

"What did he do?" She asked, sitting beside me and rub my back.

"I don't know it's like he's making me.... Sexually attractive to him"

She sighs and stand up. "Alana, You have to tell him that you're ... Sexually attractive towards him"

"What?! Are you crazy?!" I stood up looking at her.

"I know your dating Jacob-"

"Wait, so I went to the dinner thing with Jake?"

"Yeah. He said you went to the bathroom and came back to the table with Mr. Maloley sitting beside you. Then you had a couple drinks and passed out. Then he brought you here" She said.

Wait? So none of that happened? Wowwww.....

"Okay" I sighed and ran my hand down my face. "Look, I'll tell you my dream later, now I have to go to work" I said, walking to the bathoom.

-

"I'm not going to Fire you Miss. Myles, but you better not miss work anymore okay?" he spat out, glaring at me. Yep I knew the dream was too good to be true.

"Okay" I sighed. I was about to walk out when he stopped me.

"What?" I asked looking straight at his cold, mean, Brown eyes.

"Why were you late? Because last night, You were dancing with Bitch ass, then you were drinking, Then you went into the bathroom, and you were passed out on the ground" He said and I arched an eyebrow.

So when Mr. Maloley kissed me, I was dreaming then? How the hell?

"Soo uh.. How did you know I was passed out?" I asked him. He sighs sitting on the edge of his desk, arms folded.

"I had to go piss but someone said that a girl was in there, But I knocked on the door, opened it seeing you passed out"

"Oh"

I'm not going to tell him about the dream cause it's embrassing and he would laugh.

"Okay" I clasped my hand went out his office. I sigh of relief, walking to my office.

--

I was done typing up some papers I had to give Mr. Maloley for his meeting, when he called me to his office. I sighed, picking the papers up.

When I go in, He was slobbering "Macy" Down like she was a water fountain.

I cleared my throat and they stopped but that Bitch Macy.... looked at me like she wanted to punch me.

"Umm, you needed me?" I asked him holding the papers in my hand.

"Uh. Yeah" He cleared his throat, fixing himself up, "um, you can give them to me" He smiles at me having his hand out.

Faker! I know that smile is fake. I faked smiled back and gave him the flies.

"Oh and your Meeting is at 4" I said and he nodded. "Good to know" I just wanted him to make love to me. The way his hands would feel on my..... Alana?! Stop this foolishness.

I walked out, shutting the door, taking a breather looking down. "So he's got you working hard again?" I looked up seeing Jacob. He made a smile form on my face.

"Jake" I smile, walking with my arms open to him. We hug waddling side to side.

"Hey Alana" He says pecking my cheek. It was like whenever I see him, All of my problems go away.

"Hey so you want another date today?" He asked smiling.

"Uh. Sure, how about 6?"

"Uh. 6 is good" He nods smiling. "Okay" I smile. He gives me another peck on my cheek, leaving towards the elevator.

"Awww, you two are sooo goals" Yazmin squealed a little.

I chuckle at her. Maybe Yaz is right. Maybe we are goals.

"Hey so I was think-"

"I'll see you tomorrow babe" Mr. Maloley smiled towards Macy. She giggled and peck her lips, walking with her heel shoes on, Walking like she was in slow mo, then she glanced at me, looking at me in disgust.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes turning towards Yaz.

"What's wrong with Her?" She asked me, looking like She wanted to throw up on her.

I chuckled. "I don't know she-"

"Miss. Myles" A voice says beside me. I look to see Mr. Maloley. "Get your ass in my office" He said with gritted teeth pointing to his office.

I was about to say something but I can't, I'll get fired and regret some shit.

I go in and he shuts the door behind him, coming towards me.

"What did I say bringing him here!" He yells.

I scoff, rolling my eyes. "He came here because he wanted a fucking Date!" I yelled.

"Don't you use that damn tone with me!" He yelled "you're not my Damn Daddy" I yelled back at him.

"Miss. Myles" He sighs, with a mad tone.

"I'm going to Buy his little shop out"

"What? No! Don't make Jake suffer" I whined, holding onto his forearm.

"Miss. Myles let me go" He says calmly. I put my arms down by my side. "I don't care. His dad company and my company are Rivals. I don't care. I'm buying his Shop out" He spat out, walking towards his desk.

I sigh, I wanted to kick, scream and hit his ass. Right now.

"You make me sick Mr. Maloley" I spat out leaving his office. I couldn't even look at his ass right now.

That had to be a Dream, Because it was too good to be true.

A/N: Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, I can't believe that I haven't update in a while so Today I updated and I hope you guys liked it.