10

Nate POV-

This isn't working. I hate this! This new P.A., I don't like. I'll admit it. I miss Alana. I miss her too much. Why did she had to leave to another company? Maybe Destroying her boyfriend, Jacob Store was way over my head.

I just got Jealous when someone would flirt with her. She's suppose to be mine. Nobody elses. I'm a Jealous Billionaire with needs.

I sighed as I rested my head on the desk, with my arms folded.

I can't believe I'm saying this in my mind, but I have to find a way to get Alana Back. I hate this P.A.

She doesn't yell back when I yell at her, she doesn't disrespect me when I want her to, and she doesn't even be late to work.

Uggh, it's soo useless. I heard a knock and seen it was her. My new P.A.

"Mr. Maloley, You have a Client here" She says in that British accent. She wasn't ugly... She was fine... But she don't disrespect me like Alana did, and that turned me on so much.

"Bring them in Please Miss. Vander" I said in a serious voice.

"Okay" She smiles, walking out my office. She comes back in with Jacob? The hell is he doing here? With His father and ALANA! What the hell is happening?

"Hello, Nate" Mr. Howards smiles, while he sat down in my twin chairs. Jacob sat in the other one, with a Suit on thinking he was fresh and grabbed Alana's hand, putting her in his lap.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Soo, I've heard that-- well my son says that you shut down the coffee shop. Is that right Nate?" He asked and I clenched my Jaw looking at Jake, who was Smirking and Alana who was looking the other way.

He better not let me catch his pretty boy ass in the streets.

"Yes-sir." I nodded my head. Then Mr. Howards leaned forward smiling.

"You know I could take your business out like that Nate. You might be rich. But your not as rich as me son."

"Yes, Sir" I nodded and he smiles, leaning back in his seat.

"Very well then. You mess with my property again son...... Well you know." He smiles standing up, leaving out of my office.

"Well" I heard Jacob sighs, standing up with Alana hand in his. "I think my job is done here." He smirks at me and I glared at him.

"Can I have a mintue Jake?" Alana asked him and he looks at me then at her. "If he touches you. Let me know" He says, Pecking her lips, making me roll my eyes.

He leaves out and my P.A. was still in here. "Your dismissed Miss. Vander and shut the door behind you" I said and she nods, walking out, closing my door.

I chuckled bitterly, looking up at her. "I see your still Missing me right?" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not here for that Mr. Maloley" She says and I was shocked that she still calls me that.

"You still call me that? I'm surprised" I chuckled, sipping my Coffee.

"Look" She whispers, leaning on my desk. "They're trying to buy you out Mr. Maloley. They had a meeting about it. They had all the business men today at Howards INC. They think you're to young to accomplish of what you have" She says and I looked at her trying to see if she's lying.

I don't think she was. "Are you serious?" I asked her and she nods her head. "Dead ass"

I looked at her again. "But why should I trust you? You went to another company" I said and she sighs, walking over to me and planted her lips right on mine.

I know this is going to sound corny but I felt fireworks and my stomach started doing flips. Shit, This girl is having an effect on me. I pulled her face close by my hands on her cheeks, deepened it.

I felt her pulling away, tugging my lip. I was shocked by her behavior.

"Now you think I'm lying?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Look, I don't want your business to go out. too many people has been close to me here and I can't risk them to go to another company where they don't get appreciated. At least I don't" she looks down for a minute.

I looked confused at her. "They don't treat you right there?" I asked and she sighs. "Look just please do something to help your company out" She whispers, walking away.

I stopped her by going behind her and grabbing her arm. "Alana" I whispered and she turned around to me.

"Look, when you poured those feelings out to me..... I was shocked but I tooked it in. I let those words suck inside me like I was a sponge. I don't know what this means for us but.... I hate to admit it but I have something for you" I smiled and she smiles, biting her lip.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded. "Really"

"Well I have to go before Jake thinks something happened" She whispered, about to walk away again but I pulled her back, pulling her close to me, making her peck my lips.

"Maybe in the future" I whispered, caressing her face, looking straight at her.  "The future Awaits" She smiles, pulling away from me, leaving out my office.

I ran my fingers in my Man bun and sighed. So how the hell am I going to get people on my side where I can save my business?

A/N: OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I'm glad Nate and Alana had a moment!!

I'm soo glad they did though. So what do you guys think about this Part?

Was it good? Bad? Middle? I will make the other chapter, probably better... Which means probably a little more Nate and Alana.