20

Nate P.O.V.

Crying was a bitch move.... but sometimes I did cry about Alana. That girl was my heart now I just left her out in the cold like she was nothing. Macy. She did it. Macy made me have dinner with her parent's, made me have lunch, even breakfast throughout the day. I also helped her from killing her self.

If I could just.... if I could just get Alana back everything would go alright.... but I couldn't. She was gone. She was out of my life.

I remember what she said before leaving to go to her room.

"Go Nate"

It pained me soo much that she did that to me. I mean who would blame her?

After I finished up showering, I went to my room to see Macy standing at my door, leaning on it.

"Nate, We're going to be late. Come on" She says. I waved her off going to my dresser. "Whatever, I'll get ready when I can"

"But you'll be late to something you did" She says, when I felt her arms wrapped around me. Then kissed my back.

"Baby I'm sorry I wasn't here for you" Alana kissed my back again. "I'm sorry"

"Alana, it's okay. It's not your fault" I softly said, holding her hand.

"I know. I'm sorry."

Everything almost reminded me of her. I couldn't get her out of my mind. It was her.

I get my boxers then I unwrapped Macy's hand from my body, and went to my closet getting one of my suits.

"Are you still down about Alain" Macy said to me and I sigh, throwing my suit on the bed.

"It's Alana. And no I'm over her now" I was lying BIG TIME.....

"Really? Are you sure your over her?" Macy asks and I groaned loudly. "Yes Macy"

"You sure cause if you aren't there was an twitter post of her and the guy that sings Now or later" she said causing me to look her direction.

"Who?"

"The cute black guy with those pretty ass eyes and his lips..." She said causing me to look very annoyed at her.

"Oh I'm sorry." She apologized and I waved off. "It's good"

The guy that sings now or later..... "Sage the Gemini?" I asked and she nods her head quickly.

"Yeah him, he's very cute." She giggles causing me to roll my eyes. "But not cute as you" she comes close to me and hugs me. I sigh and hug her back.

-----------

"Thank you everyone for making this happen and now" I smiled, getting the big scissors and going to the red ribbon.

"I announce this Mansion a Homeless shelter" I cut the ribbon and everyone cheered and I smiled politely, giving the scissors back to the man.

All the homeless people smiled and shook my hand saying "God Bless you"

I'm glad I did this project. But Alana also helped me.

"Nathan you are so generous" Mrs. Lyes said to me. "Thank you Ma'am"

"That's good now your muisc industry knows you have a heart and maybe sign to your industry" Mr. Lyes says, causing me to smile.

"Yeah. I'm glad the homeless can have some kind of shelter" I smile.

"Well, We should be going in and enjoying the day" Mr. Lyes says, with Mrs. Lyes arms linked with his.

"Aren't my parents just nice" Macy said, with her arm, linked to mine and I nodded. "Sure"