2

I was at Work once again today.
Mr. Maloley made me work again today! He's really a dick. Please excuse my Language. I look to see papers stack up with a note on it.

More papers like yesterday baby girl.

Love your boss,

Mr. Maloley :-)

Uughh this man is a pain in my fucking ass!!!!

-

It was 5 in the afternoon and my finger was cramping. Damn this is alot of paper work.

I heard my door open and saw Mr. Maloley smirking with papers in his hands. A whole full of them bitches.

"Here" He plainly slaps the paper on my desk infront of him. What is this torture?

"Why all these papers?" I asked whining.

"Because you were late yesterday and today getting here. Now you've got consequences"

I groaned. "Mr. Maloley please. I didn't mean to be late"

"Well should of thought of that when you were flirting with Jacob yesterday"  He smiles walking out my office.

Ugghh!!!!!

-

After I finished the paper work, I heard my office phone ring.

"Hello, your speaking to Alana Myles, how may I help you"

"Get in my office now" Mr. Maloley says and hangs up. Damn what jumped up his ass now?

I sigh walking in his office, closing the door behind and looking at him.

"You called?" I asked smiling, folding my arms.

"Yes. Please send Carter in here. Immediately" He looked at me.

"Can't you just do that?" I asked him.

"Miss. Myles" He warned me. "Go do what I asked you and you come back to my office after you do that. You're going to like it" He smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes walking out of his office and into mine.

Carter and Rebecca are really close to me at this place. Carter, She was good with financial things for the artists. She had a child, she was a hard worker and she's been having a hard time. she was also scared of Mr. Maloley.

After I called Carter up, I felt myself about to be sooo Hurt right now. Mr. Maloley was a cold heart bastard.

I arrived back in his office and he was smirking, drinking beer out of his cup and did I mention he was smirking.

"Please, Miss. Myles. Stand beside me" He suggested. I sigh and started walking beside him.... Well not that close to him. I wouldn't want him to touch me.

"Closer. Miss. Myles" He says. Once again I sigh and move a little bit closer to him.

He huffs and grabs my waist pulling me towards him where my leg was touching the arm of the chair.

He just touched me. I think I should go get checked for that.

"Why am I so close to you Mr. Maloley?"

"Cause I want you to be." He chuckles and I roll my eyes again. This guy.

The door opens to see Carter herself. I'm gonna miss her soo much.

"You wanted me Mr. Maloley?" carter asks.

"Yes. Please have a seat"

She sits down in one of the twin chairs and crosses her legs.

"So Miss. Montrey. You're doing really good with everything. But last month you gotten into a bind with the financial problem with something you've mistakley did. I gave you a warning and told you if I ever get that financial problem again you were going to have leave am I right?"

"Right." she nodded. I almost saw the tears in her eyes.

"Now. We ran into that financial problem again didn't we?"

I saw her gulp down and nodded. "Yes sir"

"Well" he sat back in his black chair. "you know I have to let you go don't you?"

"Yes sir"

"Okay. Please pack up your things and please leave" He says sternly. She nods her head and leaves out. I knew she was crying after she left out the office. I was about to go to her but a hand grabbed mine hard.

I looked down to see Mr. Maloley holding my hand.

"If you leave right now to try to confront her.... I'll make you have more paper work than you already have" He said smiling. Ooh I just want to punch him right now!

"Now. Go back to your office and finish your paper work and I might cut you some slack." He lets go of my hand and I instantly hated him.

-

I get a phone call and I answered the phone.

"Hello you're speaking to Alana Myles how can I help you?"

"Alana, Jacob is at the front" Yazmine says. Oh surpried guess I see.

"I'll be with you" I smile hanging up the phone. I leave from my office and see Jacob with Kripsy cream Doughnuts smiling.

"Hey Jake" I smile giving him a hug. "What are you doing here?" I smiled at him.

"Well, Since Mr. Cold bastard probably has you working so hard, I came to give you your favorite Doughnuts" He smiles. Yasmine and I laughed at what he called Mr. Maloley.

"Thanks" I smile.

"So what about, after you finish working. We could hangout at my place" He said smiling.

"Sure Jacob" I smiled at him.

"So now I'm going to-"

"Miss. Myles" I heard Mr. Maloley's voice booming through.

I turn around to see his tall figure. "You're working. Your not on your lunch break. So what is he doing here?" He says with the angry face.

"He came to give me doughnuts" I said and he scoffed.

"This is not no damn Coffee shop. So tell your little friend to go back to his job" He says.

I sigh and turn around to Jacob. "I'm soo sorry Jacob but I have to work right now but will be on our hangout tonight" I smiled at him and he chuckled.

"I'll see you then Alana" He smiles going to the elevator. I sigh and felt someone grabbing my arm. Hard. Mr. Maloley dragged me back in his office and closed the door.

"Listen to me." he says in an angry matter coming towards me. "Stop talking to Jacob Howard's. He's not worth it. So next time I see you talking to your little boyfriend again. I. Will. Buy. His. Little. Place. Out. Okay?" He says while my back was touching his desk and he was inches away from my face.

"Okay" I gulped and he smiled standing up.

"Good." He smiled going over to his desk and sitting down in his chair. I get up and started walking to his door.

"Oh and Miss. Myles?"

"Yes?" I turned around to him.

"You can forget that little hangout you have with Jake because you're going to be working all night" he smirked.

I clenched my jaw and leave out his office going to mine. Uggh, he making my life a living hell!!!!

-------

A/N: I hoped you enjoy this chapter too. I'll update more but thanks for reading this.