6

Alana POV-

I was getting ready to go to Mr. Maloley's house. I was wearing a blue croptop, With Sweats, and my slides, with my hair in a Messy bun.

"Sarah! I'm going to my boss house!" I yelled.

"Okay!" She yells back from the bathroom.

I pick up my keys and lock the Front door behind me, going to the elevator.

--

I drove up to a gate with his Intials, N.M.

"Name?" it sounded like a Butler. Damn Mr. Maloley has a Butler? Well duh Alana.

"Alana Myles" I said and it opens. I drive in and park. I turn off my car, getting out with the keys in my hand. I lock my doors, going up to the big doors.

I knock on it and waited. While I did, I saw a whole bunch of cars, parked. I really didn't see them. The door opens to Mr. Maloley, in a towel.

I looked at him and notice he had Tattoos. Where did he get tattoos from? Wow? Something else I don't know about him.

He clears his throat and I snap my head towards him seeing him smirking. "Please come in Alana" He says gesturing me to come in. I walk in and the first thing I see is that nobody was in here. But didn't I hear the Butler?

Oh m- wait he called me Alana?

"You called me Alana" I said and he chuckled. "If you notice, we're outside of work" He chuckles once more.

"So I can call you Nate and you wouldn't get mad?" He shook his head no.

"No."

"So where's your Butlers and maids?" I said.

"They're in the kitchen and the maids aren't here. Just the Butler. But he's about to leave to" He says and I nodded.

"Sir? Do you want me to leave?" He asks in a British voice. "Yeah, you can leave" Mr. Ma- Nate says opening the door for him to leave out and he did.

"So it's just you and me?" I asked and he nodded. "Yep. Assistant and Boss" He said and I laughed a little.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I nodded. "A little" I pinched my index and thumb together.

"You can make a sandwich. The kitchen is on your right" He smiles and I nodded.

He goes upstairs and I walk where he told me to go I look to see that he had a big kitchen.

Wow.

After some time, I made me a sandwich and I was sooo enjoying it.

"Hey Alana did you-" Mr. Maloley Sentence was cut short when he saw me eating.

He chuckles and gets his sub I'm guessing from his fridge. He unwraps it and started eating.

It was slience between us and I didn't want anything to be weird. But I felt his eyes traveling down my body. Uggh that feels uncomfortable.

"So" I said and he looks at me. "What?"

"What is this Powerpoint about?" I asked. He stops eating and wipes his mouth on a napkin.

"It's about how I wanted to you know help homeless people into a Home. Like homeless people around here, I would want to help them" He said and I nodded.

Awww, Mr. Maloley has a heart. I really like that.

"That's nice" I smiled at him and he smiles back.