21

This chap might not be all that but I dedicate this to venquandria she was the first to vote my last chapter. Thanks so much girl for doing that and I'll keep doing that till I finish this book so yeah and let's get on with the story.

Alana P.O.V.

"BABY?!" I hollered out, walking inside our house. "Baby!!" I Yelled again, walking upstairs. I saw Him still sleep, with Reese on his chest. I awed, going over to them. I kissed him on top of his head and Reese.

I pulled the blankets over the two of them and smiled.

I wake up, hearing Sarah and Jack going at it..... again.

I groan, getting up. I went to the bathroom only to be met with Sage peeing. "Damn Sage, I'm sorry" I chuckled.

"You okay Ma" He chuckled, as I closed the door. I waited till the door open and met with those gorgeous sage eyes.

"God those eyes" I whispered, biting my lip as he chuckled, pecking my lips.

"Thanks, but your body" He chuckled, pulling me close to me and planted his lips on mine. I felt him squeezing my ass, and I gasped, feeling his tongue explore with mine. God his tongue. I felt him backing up, making me hit the wall.

I moaned, when he started planting his lips on my neck. "Dominic, come on" I laughed as he kept going.

"Alright ma" he paused, leaving my neck. "But it ain't over" He wiped his lips, smirking walking away. I secretly squealed, going to the bathroom.

--------

Me and Sage decided to go to the mall.

"Why the mall?" I asked him and he just smiles. "So I can show my Girl off so everyone will know" He smiles as our hands where still glued to each other's.

I smiled, putting my head on his arm. I'm glad I fount someone like him. I'm very glad.

"Baby. Go ahead and guide me to where you want to go" Dominic said causing me to look at him. "Baby you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious, go ahead" He said, giving me a credit card. I looked at him and he smiled. "D, I can't take this" I chuckled, trying to give it back to him but he just gave it back.

"Nope, baby go wild and" he paused coming close to me. "Get some lingerie for daddy" He whispers in my ear. I started smiling, walking away going to Rue 21.

When I walked in, I bumped into someone, making me look. "Sorry" we both said at the same time and I looked to see Rebecca and Yasmine.

"Oh my god!" I squealed, hugging both of them. "Gosh, I miss you guys" I smiled.

"We miss you too Alana" Rebecca said. I just couldn't believe I was talking to them. I really missed my job. Nate. Not so much.

"Alana, you should come back to work" Yasmine said and I chuckled. "I can't guys. It'll be weird" I said to them. "Oh my god, I forgot that you and Mr. Maloley had something going on" Rebecca wiggled her eyebrows as I laughed.

"But it's nothing. Me and him aren't on good terms but maybe-" I was interrupted by my phone. I look to see Jack G calling me.

"Hold on y'all" I smiled, answering the phone. "Hey G" I smiled.

"Hey Alana can you meet me at my house. In like a few?"

"Uh, sure Jack"

"Okay see you then" he then hung up and I started feeling confused.

"Um, guys, I have to go but let's get each other's numbers so we can meet up again" I smiled. We all exchanged numbers and then we hugged once again before I left.

I started calling Sage. "Yeah baby?"

"Hey look, I have to go over to my friend's G house. It's important" I said.

"Alright. Don't be gone to long cause I'll miss my baby"

I awed. "I won't love you"

"Love You lots too"

I hang up, calling an uber.

---------

I saw Jack J pacing back and forth as we were at G's House. "I mean how the fuck did they do this, they can't" J screeched, still walking back and forth.

"Jack, they can" G said to him and I sighed. "They've probably been planning this all along." I said.

Jack&Jack just found out that they already had a manager and now I'm bullshited.

"Guys, it's okay, I'll just beg and plead my way back to Nate's-"

"We will not let you go jump up his ass for that Alana" Jack G said causing me to chuckle.

"Yeah Alana, if you go back there, your life will be a living hell.... again. He's back to the old him since Macy's been with him"

"What do you mean?" I asked the both of them. "Fucking girls on a daily basis, firing people" Jack J said.

"Saying some meanful shit, being cold, should I go on?" Jack G asked trailing off, while I laughed. "No you're good, I have to find another job though" I said causing Jack and Gilinsky to nod.

"Were sorry Alana" Jack J said causing me to chuckle. "Guys it's okay"

"No it's not we promised you a job now it's ruined" Jack G said and I sigh. "Guys it'll be okay"

"I hope so. I hope you can find you a job" Jack J said, making me nod. "Me too"

---------

I was home alone, watching Netflix. Eating ice cream, eating chips, eating whatever was in my sight actually. I eat when I'm sad most of the time. But what makes me the saddest is that I have no JOB!

There was a knock on the door and I sighed, "COMING!!" I yelled, going to the door. When I opened it, I was going to shut it back.

"Alana! Heard you were assed out so here is the plan, I'll Re-Hire you to be my P.A. again, be there 9 sharp, with coffee and donut on my table and then I'll have errands for you to run tomorrow? Tomorrow is good okay, I'll see you tomorrow and wear appropriate clothes not skimpy and not to short. Just wear something I'll will like, and baby call me Mr. Maloley" he kisses my cheek, leaving out leaving me in such shock.

Yeah, cold hearted bastard is back.... VERY BACK