Chapter 6

Luke
Shit.

Shit shit shit shit shit.

Oh god he's going to kill me. I'm dead. Goodbye world. Goodbye sweet sweet world, I'll miss you!

I may be a little to dramatic.

I've learned not to get Michael and especially Ashton mad in the weeks that I've known them. Well I think I may just say goodbye to my parents.

I check my phone as it rings signaling that I got a text.

Ashton's on his way, great. I pace my room and huff, sprawling out on my bed. I lay there and stare at the ceiling until there's a knock at the door.

"I got it!" Ben yells and I hear muffled talking, then footsteps on the stairs.

"Luke! Ashton's here." I gulp and sit up. Ashton comes up the stairs smiling until he closes my door, then he's glaring down at me.

"H-hey Ashton...how was your day?" I ask and rub the back of my neck nervously.

"Oh you know, it was great until I got a call from Calum at my work. You want to know what happened then?" He asks and tilts his head to the side a little, still glaring at me.

"He told you how much he loves unicorns and rainbows?" I ask hopefully. Ashton closes his eyes and breathes out deeply.

He opens his eyes after clenching his teeth. "Luke..." he says in a warning tone.

"He's lying I didn't do anything!" I say quickly and Ashton rolls his eyes.

"I didn't say you did anything. Care to explain what's got you so jumpy?" He taunts.

"Uh...ummmmm no." I say and he clenches his jaw and nods.

Then suddenly he's right in front of me, pushing me down and straddling my waist.

"Calum called me crying Luke." He said and I frowned. "You think it's funny to mess with our emotions like this?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I didn't-" but he cuts me off.

"Calum and Michael told me all about how you were talking to that girl and flirting with her." I gulped, knowing what he was going to say next. "They also told me how you kissed her."

I closed my eyes tightly and exhaled. "Ashton I didn't-"

"Don't lie to me." He growls.

"Okay!" I say. "Yeah the girl kissed me, alright? But I didn't-" he cut me off with his lips on mine roughly. He holds my jaw tightly with one hand, his other on my waist and I rest my knuckles on his stomach, my hands in fists.

He pulls away and looks at me with angry eyes. "So what're you gonna do? You gonna go fûck her and come running back to us right after?"

"N-no."

"What's wrong then? Are you ashamed of us?"

"No-"

"Not attracted to boys?"

"No Ashton-"

"Are we not enough for you?"

"Ashton!" I yell and he finally lets me speak.

"Jeeze, I'm gay okay? Of course I'm attracted to you guys, your all really fûcking hot, I'd be crazy not to be. You guys are more than enough for me, I'm actually still trying to wrap my head around how I got three amazing guys." My cheeks flame a bright red and I look to the side.

He gently pulls my face back to his, kissing me softly. "I'll let you get away this time with swearing but..." he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I guess I got a little jealous...and insecure." He put his hand on my cheek and I held it there.

"She kissed me, but I didn't kiss her back. I told her I met my soulmates and she understands." I clarify and he smiles.

"Of course she ignored my explanation before that about being gay." I mumble and he chuckles. I smile at the sound, his eyes are bright again, he's radiating happiness.

"Where's Mikey and Calum? I want to explain everything to them too. I don't want them to be sad." Ashton nods and gets off me. He takes his phone out and sits down next to me.

"Can they come over?" He asks and I nod.

It didn't take long for them to show up and Calum wouldn't look me in the eyes, that hurt.

I ran up to him and gave him a big hug, which surprised him, as I usually wasn't this open with them, I guess they were just growing on me...a lot.

"I would never choose someone over you guys Cal." I mumble into his neck and he wraps his arms around me.

"I love you guys." I mumble without thinking and freeze. I hear their intakes of breath and I pull away, blushing madly.

"I-I mean...um." I stutter not knowing what to say.

I shake my head, suddenly getting a boost of confidence. "No that's what I meant."

They all smile wide and Michael pulls me into a hug. "Say it again." He whispers and I look up at him.

"I love you." He laughs then pulls me forward, smashing his lips on mine. I kiss him back, a little surprised.

The only one I haven't kissed now is Calum. He seems to read my thoughts, as I pull away and open my eyes he looks at me with a pout.

I laugh breathlessly and shyly cup his cheek and lean in. He holds my sides and I smile into the soft and sweet kiss.

Ashton wraps his arms around me from behind and laughs in my ear.

"Let's go watch a movie and cuddle love birds." I smile and nod, leading them all to the living room where we smoosh together on the small couch and cuddle for hours, just enjoying each other's company.

Sorry but I'm feeling in a fluff mood for some reason so then this happened and Idk.

Do you think Luke said it to soon? What do you thinks gonna happen next?

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia