Chapter 7

Luke
"You can let go now da-Ashton." I say and he raises his eyebrow at me but let's me go. Calum giggles and I glare at him.

"Okay...have a nice day." I nod my head and kiss him quickly, hurrying to my first class while Calum said goodbye to him.

Calum caught up to me and giggled again. "Oh my god! You almost said-" I covered his mouth with my hand and he licked it.

"Eww thats so gross!" I squeal, rubbing my hand on my pants. He shrugs his shoulders and grabs my arm, dragging me to our corner where Mikey was waiting.

"What took you so long?" Michael groans and Calum smirks at me. I shrug my shoulders.

"Calum didn't want to let go of Ashton that's all." Calum pouts at me but I just ignore him.

The bell rings before I can sit down and I sigh but give them both kisses, heading to my first class.

I make it just as the teacher starts closing the door, he gives me a stern look but let's it go. I sit down in my seat, in the back and open my notebook, pulling my homework out.

I hear a muffled laugh and turn to see two jocks snickering and glancing at me. I look around me from the corner of my eyes, there's nothing to laugh about around me.

I just ignore them until halfway through class when they start throwing paper at me. I keep my head down, not acknowledging them. From my past experiences it just fuels their confidence to keep teasing you if you show your paying attention to them.

By the end of class I didn't learn anything due to the annoying dîck heads to my right.

I pack my stuff up and rush out of my classroom, knowing I have my next class with Michael and Calum.

I unfortunately don't make it that far before my arms are gripped and I'm pulled to the side, slamming my back against a locker. I whimper as a lock digs into my back.

"Saw you kissing that guy this morning. What are you, a faggot?" (I don't condone this language, I'm only using it for the story.)

"Not only that but he was also kissing those other two boys, what's their names?" The second asks, I just shrunk back against the wall.

"Clifford and Hood."

"Yea, them. That makes him a slut too." I feel tears prick the back of my eyes and I will them to go away, I can't cry in front of these losers.

"Doubt they want him. Probably pay him for that body of his. Wouldn't mind a taste of that." My eyes grow wide but before I can do anything they're talking again.

"He's just an ugly fag, who would want him?"

The bell rings and I hold in a sigh of relief. "Come on, he's not worth our time."

"If I'm not worth your time then why the hell did you stop to talk to me in the first place?" I say before thinking. I bite my tongue right after I say it, hating myself for my big mouth.

"What did you just say?" The first one walks towards me and the other puts his hand on his chest.

"He's not worth it." The other guy shakes him off.

"I think we need to show him where he stands." I start to back away from them, but he leaps forward and pushes me back against the lockers, making me wince again.

He glares at me and if looks could kill I'd be a speck of dust on the floor as I speak.

"You think your better than us? We're popular and your no one. Your just a fag that no one loves, it's wrong to be gay, your going to hell." He snarls and I gulp, but my anger flares.

"I'll see you there." I say and his nostrils flare. He brings me forward only to slam me back, causing me to hit my head. Then he punches me right in the face.

I groan and he drops me, I slide to the floor and clutch my eye. Fûcking bastard.

He just walks away and so do all the people in the hallway, not that there was many of them but still. Do people just have no heart these days? No one will help the poor kid that's getting bullied in the hall? To them it's just easier to turn around like you saw nothing and hope the guilt goes away, but they don't realize how much it would mean just to at least glance their way and help them out. Maybe even help them up, even if you don't stand up to the bully.

Most people these days are just heartless.

I grab my bag and stand up, starting to go to class when the bîtchy teacher that gave me a detention comes out of her classroom and spots me.

"You!" She says and points her long claw like finger at me. "You skipped out on a detention. So I expect to see you again after school today." I huff.

"Sorry miss but I'm actually heading home right now and it's Friday so..." I shrug and start to walk away.

"That's no excuse! You are to come back after school." I give her an incredulous look but then remember Ashton's words and sigh. I nod and she gives me a satisfied smile.

"See you later." She says in a sickly sweet voice. I squint my eyes at her retreating figure. Bîtch.

I walk past my classroom and debate whether I should actually attend or not. I decide on not.

I make my way to my special spot, a place I found when we first moved here. It was a little spot in the woods, if you went to the park, there was a trail. But if you stray a little off the trail there's this tree that's fallen over and just fallen perfectly on the ground to be my makeshift bench. It's quiet except for the sounds of nature, it's peaceful.

I just sit and wrap my arms around my legs. I don't want to start this over again.

I really don't want to get bad again.

I took my feelings out on this chapter. Life just seems crappy at the moment due to the bullies in my life, but that's okay, I'll just keep looking up.

Just know you all are beautiful and I love every single one of you guys😘 if you ever need to talk or rant to someone, I'm here.

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia