Chapter 25*

You know what that star means ;) yes this is a smutty chapter so be prepared.

Third person
Luke didn't want to think about everything that was happening, the more he did, the more he freaked out. He needed to relax, he just wanted to forget.

So when Calum accidentally gave him a boner, he seized the opportunity.

"Calum..." Luke moaned, maybe acting a bit on how loud he was. Calum turned around shocked, jumping off Luke's lap.

Michael poked his head into the living room from the kitchen. While Ashton licked his lips, slowly slipping his hand over to Luke and pulling him closer to himself. Ashton let his hand slip under Luke's shirt, rubbing circles onto his side.

"Does Calum make you feel that good by just sitting in your lap?" Ashton whispered in Luke's ear, chuckling while a shiver ran down Luke's spine.

"Mmm yea, you all make me feel so good." Luke moans, not even ashamed as he reached down and started to palm himself while the other three just gawked with wide eyes.

"Does that feel good? Huh? Getting off in front of all of us?" Ashton whispered huskily, leaning forward to nip at Luke's jaw and neck.

Luke just nodded, letting himself get lost in the pleasure, it's definitely working on making him forget about everything else, that's for sure. "Well I bet I can make you feel better." Ashton says and grabs Luke's hand to stop him.

Luke groaned and threw his head back in annoyance. The other three just chuckled. But Luke wasn't having that, he wanted to feel good.

So he jumped up and quickly sat down on Ashton's lap, not wasting any time and just kissing him roughly. Calum and Michael watched the scene unfold with growing bulges.

"Than what are you waiting for?" Luke said, pulling away to look Ashton in the eyes. All three of the boys were taken aback, they had never seen this side of Luke, full of confidence, and they definitely never expected to see it sexually.

"If you won't do it than I'll just do it myself." Luke says when no one makes a move, just shocked with what's happening.

Luke ground down on Ashton, whimpering and burying his face in Ashton's neck. He bit his lip and sped up his movements, trying to get a reaction out of Ashton.

And he got it. Ashton seemed to snap out of his daze when Luke mumbled, "Fine I'll just ask Calum to do it, he'd give it to me better than you or Michael." And okay, yeah it wasn't nice of him to throw Calum under the bus because now they both were gonna get it hard, but from what Luke's seen, Calum would be fine with that, along with himself.

Ashton gripped Luke's hips, forcing Luke to grind down harder and faster while Ashton bucked his hips up. Luke was a whimpering mess and they all still had their clothes on.

Michael still had clenched teeth at what Luke had said, while Calum silently thanked him for suddenly getting horny and starting what he did, because if the look in Michael and Ashton's eyes was anything to go by, he was definitely gonna get it rough, just the way he liked it.

Michael quickly strode over to Calum and picked him up, Calum squeaked and wrapped his legs around Michaels waist immediately. Michael didn't feel like foreplay and Calum didn't either, so he just started kissing him roughly while taking both their clothes off as best he could while standing up and holding Calum at the same time.