Chapter 24

Luke
"Luke?"

I sigh and get up off my bed, unlocking my door and opening it to see Michael standing there with a small smile.

"So I'm pretty sure I remember promising you pizza a couple of days ago?" He asks and I sigh.

"We don't have the ingredients." I mumble.

"It's fine, we'll just go and get them." His smile is so wide and he seems so excited that I hate to disappoint him.

"I would love too, I really would, but you know that the officers won't let me outside, let alone into town to buy ingredients for pizza." Michaels smile doesn't even falter.

"I already talked to them, you can come with us, but at least one officer has to come too. What's your excuse now?" He shoots back playfully.

"Are you serious?" I ask and he nods. I squeal in excitement, already bored of this huge house. I jump forward and give him a kiss, making his smile grow even bigger.

"Are you ready? Because the boys are waiting downstairs." He says and I nod. He grabs my hand and swings them between us slightly.

"Are you ready?" Ashton asks when we get downstairs, where they were waiting by the door. I nod and quickly slip my shoes on.

There's an officer already in the drivers seat and I try to ignore him as we all sit in the back together, barely fitting.

"Where are we going?" The man asks in a really deep and serious voice that makes me giggle.

"Um...just to the grocery store." Ashton says and he nods, stating the car.

It was actually quite a drive to town. Once we got there I practically jumped out of the car.

"Ok, what do we need?" Calum asks and I look to Ashton and Michael.

Ashton looks at me while Michael and Calum both look at Ashton.

"What? I don't know! It wasn't my idea." Ashton says and I laugh.

"Well I have no idea, I only make box pizzas. It was Luke's idea any way." Michael grumbles.

I laugh and roll my eyes. Taking out my phone and searching up a recipe that looked decent.

"Ok. So for the dough we need some flour, dry yeast-"

"That's a thing?" Michael asks and I laugh, nodding.

"Don't interrupt me. We also need some salt and shortening."

"Okay that doesn't sound so bad." Ashton says and I nod.

"But than for the sauce we need some vegetable oil, onions, tomatoes paste-"

"That sounds gross." Calum mumbles and scrunched up his nose.

I give him a look but continue. "Some white sugar, salt, black pepper, garlic powder-"

"Ok so it's settled, we'll just get already made sauce and just make the dough." Michael says and we all laugh but agree.

"Here let me see that for a sec." Michael mumbles and I hand him my phone.

His eyes bulge and he looks at me. "It takes 1 and a half hours to make. And only 20 minutes of that are cooking."

I nod my head and he looks at my phone like he's never seen one before.

I start to laugh so hard that I end up on the floor and they all chuckle. "What's so funny?" Calum asks.

"Maybe we should just order a pizza instead." They all quickly agree, not wanting to make it but just eat it.

We head across the street and walk for a bit till we get to a little pizza place that's nice and quiet, not really packed but not empty either.

We sit down by a window and the boys order a cheese and a pepperoni. I don't really listen to what the boys are saying, zoning out and just looking around.

I haven't been out of the house since we got there. I rested my chin on my hand and watched the cars go by, counting how many were blue and how many were red.

I was about to turn and tell Michael how he was wrong, that Evan Peters was hotter than Liam Hemsworth but a person across the street caught my eye.

We made eye contact and a shiver ran down my spine, it was him.

"Luke?"

I didn't look away, I couldn't.

"Luke? The foods here. Eat up." I turned back to look at them but quickly looked back out the window.

"Hey are you okay?" Ashton asked and I nodded slowly.

He was gone, there was a man standing where he was before, giving me a look when he realized I was staring at him.

Maybe the boys are right. Maybe I need to talk to someone. Maybe therapy wasn't such a bad thing.

Poor luke and his hallucinations.

Butttt should I post the character Answers today or tomorrow?

36 votes and 12 comments for the next update.

Stay lovely🌹

-Olivia